2

After Ricardo and Romeo left I went into the workout room and did my daily two hour workout. Afterwards, I took a shower and put on my turquoise crop top with my black high waisted shorts and black cardigan. Also, put on my turquoise concords.

I left my hair in its natural curly state putting it into a messy bun and left the house. Since it was going on 12 I decided to stop by the nail shop for a fill in.

I arrived at the nail shop and was immediately seated. After a hour of them working on my nails I grabbed some wings and took them to Elijah at work.

Walking into Epic Records I spoke to everyone. Everyone looked at me as if they were shocked or something. Going to the top floor where Elijah office was located his assistant stopped me from walking in.

"Mrs.Johnson he is in a meeting right now!" She nearly shouted.

"WE don't have any meetings scheduled for this week. Now would you excuse me." I said as I stormed past her and into his office.

"Bae what's up with your assist-". I stopped in mid sentence when I saw a woman and two kids in his office.

"Hello. How are you? I'm Sasha Johnson." I said with a smile.

I handed Elijah his food. The estranged woman mugged me for no apparent reason.

"Um. Elijah who is this?" I asked sternly. He knows better than to conduct business or meetings without me.

"I'll tell you who I am. My name is Paris and these are my twins London and China." She replied.

I took a good look at the twins, then Elijah and then back to Paris.

"Elijah are they here to perform for us? Are they trying to get signed?" I asked curiously.

"No they are not." Paris said.

"The last time I checked I was talking to my husband and not you sis. Fall back." I stated sternly.

"I'm sorry Sasha."He said simply.

"Sorry for what?" I mugged him.

"China and London are Elijah children." Paris grinned.

"Girl bye. Elijah don't have and any kids." I looked at her crazy.

"Sasha they are my kids. A DNA test was done when they were born. I had an affair with Paris fifteen years ago and she ended up pregnant our second time having sex together. I have been taking care of my kids. I was just scared to tell you. Paris and I have had sex many other times throughout the years." He sighed.

I laughed ridiculously. "Wow Elijah. We have been married for 15 fucking years. And I don't have not one fucking child by you. Not one. What the fuck dude like really? After you come from fucking her you fuck on me you nasty mf.I hate you Elijah. I really do." I said as I begin to walk away.

I turned around once I reached the door." Honestly Paris I can't be mad at you because there is no telling what he was putting in your ear. And the kids don't have anything to do with it. I'm so sorry they had to hear that or see this outcome. But now yall can have each other. I just don't understand how you got her pregnant and not me. After, the miscarriage I had 16 years ago. I was on birth control, but I have been off for 13 years. I just don't fucking understand." I cried.

"I got the depo shot from a friend and stuck you with it every month when you were asleep. " He said nonchalantly.

"You are a sick mf. And you most definitely can't sleep in my bed or stay with me. When you get home be prepared to pack." I slammed the door as I walked out.

I drove home fastly and just sat in the driveway and cried for hours. Until someone knocked on my window.

Looking at the time it was seven. Damn.

I got out of the car and proceeded into the house with the neighbors following closely behind.

"I'm so sorry I lost track of time. You all can have a seat in the living room and I will get dinner started." I said without making eye contact.

I went into the restroom and washed my face and gathered myself together.

Going into the kitchen I prepared the chicken and placed it into the oven, put the candy yams, macaroni on and prepared the cornbread to go in last.

Walking in to see my guest conversing amongst themselves.

"Hey guys. I apologize for the delay." I smiled.

"It is fine. This is my wife Veronica. My daughter Ashlan and you have met Romeo." Richardo said.

" Nice to meet you all and welcome to the neighborhood." I welcomed them.

"So are you married?" Veronica asked.

"Yes, my husband is still at work he should be here soon." I said and on que Elijah walks through the door.

"Sasha who are they?" He said.

"They are our new neighbors Veronica, Ashlan, Romeo, and Richardo." I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Elijah Johnson." He shook their hands.

We all sat and conversated until the food was ready. Despite me wanting to kill Elijah we played our roles very well.

I fixed everyone a plate. We all went into the movie room and watched Neighbors as we ate.

I really enjoyed their company it was a breathe of fresh air.

After the movie was over it was kinda late so I wrapped them to go plates and they left.

Walking into my bedroom I begin to grab Elijah shit and threw it out the bedroom. Closed the door, locked it and fell asleep. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.