# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

"Inumaki! There's a Special grade?!" Y/n said.

Inumaki slightly grumbled, "Salmon!" Inumaki answered, as The orange haired male turned to him with a confused expression and irked.

"Huh? I don't understand you!" Chuuya said, as Y/n slapped the back of his head. Slightly causing him to almost trip, as he irked.

"Hey What was that for, Fiend! I swear to god after this is over, I'm gonna bring you back to Yokohoma on the verge of death!" Chuuya said, as Y/n scoffed.

"Oh Shut your mouth! Maybe you'll be the one on the verge of death after you won't succeed on getting me back, Jerk face!" Y/n answered, as Inumaki sweat dropped at the two.

He slightly sighed and glanced behind them and saw Hanami slightly getting closer to them, as he clicked his tongue and looked at the two.

"Tuna mayo!" He pointed behind them, as Y/n and Chuuya glanced behind them and indeed saw Hanami getting closer to them.

"Shit! We should kill it!" Y/n said, as Chuuya clicked his tongue.

"It's not the time to be an idiot right now, Y/n! You think you can fight a special grade? Sounds not so possible." Chuuya said, as Y/n irked.

"Are you underestimating my strengths, Human!?" Y/n said.

"And you think you can defeat one? No way." Y/n said, as Chuuya irked.

"Shut up!" He said, as Inumaki shakes his head at the two and sweat dropped.

'why are they bickering in the middle of us running away from the curse..' Inumaki thought, as he huffed and continued running with the two.

"Bonito flakes..." He mumbled.

'And besides! You're working with that special grade curse, you're only running away with us so no one would noticed..' Y/n thought, as Chuuya secretly smirked.

'the plan is going on..All i need to do is follow everyone's lead and distract the others from me getting the fiend.' He thought as he slightly scoffed.

meanwhile the strawberry blonde haired female, 'he thought he can get me..I can read him like an open book, Dumb head.' Y/n thought.

They then reached a building and heard fighting nearby, Which means some were still fighting. They went inside the building and climbed to the roof top.

"Wonder who are fighting." Chuuya said, as Inumaki slightly hummed.

They continued running on the roof top and then giant roots arise from the back of the building, which made the two people stop fighting and looked up.