# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

"Please step aside, Ijichi-san."

The pink haired teenager said as Y/n stood behind him with a serious expression as Ijichi was standing in front of the two teenagers

So Apparently Junpei attacked the school and Yuji And Y/n Found Out, but Nanami Told them To Don't Go and Stop him, But Yuji and Y/n Was Stubborn And Decided to go.

"Our job is to protect others, That includes those who are still students like you two." Ijichi said.

"You two must not go, Itadori-kun, L/n-kun." He said.

"Sorry but i don't take orders to anybody." Y/n said as walked passed the male as the pink haired teenager followed behind her

"Sorry, Ijichi-san." Yuji muttered.

The two then ran at the school.

━─━────༺༻────━─━━─━───━───━━━

Yuji and Y/n slammed the door open and saw everybody passed out except Junpei who had a jelly fish behind him and is standing over the stage.

"What are you doing, Junpei!?" Yuji shouted.

Junpei looked at them with a dark expression, "stay out of this, Jujutsu Sorcerers." He said.

Then, Junpei started running as Y/n and Yuji ran after the black haired male.

 the three then ran and followed Junpei as the Jellyfish was following him, they're now on the 4th Floor As Yuji Was Fighting the Jelly Fish.

Y/n irked and made a Bloody axe as she swung it around her before attacking the Shikigami.

The Shikigami Barely dodged as she clicked her tongue and grinned, "You barely dodged that one." She said as Junpei clicked his tongue and glared at the two.

"I'll say it one more time, jujutsu sorcerers, it's none of your business!" Junpei Stated.

He raised his hand, "That's not something you get to decided!" Yuji responded.

Yuji dodged the incoming attack by the jelly fish as Y/n got attacked by the Jelly fish as well as she reflected the attack back to the Jellyfish who dodged it.

Junpei then started talking about People's Lives. Souls, Emotions, And Salvation.

Y/n irked, "Can you stop blabbering excuses? It's getting in my nerves." She exclaimed as the pink haired male grabbed the male's jacket.

"and here i thought you were a nice human for saving Meowy but i guess not." She said.

But the black haired male easily got away with his Shikigami as the female irked and made a small dagger made out of blood and threw on his way.