# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

Meanwhile, Down on the Sewer's System, 

Mahito dragged himself and leaned on the wall.

'So That Was the King of Curses, Ryoumen Sukuna, He Should have less. Cursed Energy than Jogo at the Point of this Time, And Yet...That Presence...His Soul's on Different level.' He thought.

'i'm Certain of it. Even if We're all Wipe out, As long as Sukuna is Resurrected, The Age of Curses will Come, Damn this Sucks, Right now, i Want Nothing more than to Kill Itadori Yuji!'

'And Y/n..I couldn't really sense her presence but her soul though.' Mahito thought.

'It's my first time seeing a wild soul like that.' He thought.

'and she'll be a big threat if we don't manage to get her, since she has zero cursed energy.'

'she's pretty cute too.'

━─━────༺༻────━─━━─━───━───━━━

SMALL TIME SKIP

Y/n was leaning on a railing with a lollipop in her mouth, After Yuji past out, They immediately bought him back to Jujutsu tech, Until now he was still resting.

"Why aren't you resting?" A voice piped in.

Y/n hummed and glanced behind her, "Oh, you." Y/n said as the blond haired man sighed.

"I'm alright plus i don't need rest since i drank some blood earlier." Y/n said.

Nanami held a sour expression at the female, "You drink blood? What are you? A Fiend?" He exclaimed as she rolled her eyes.

'Well, that's what people used to call me back then.' She thought.

She raised her hands, "I needed blood to regenerate! And don't blame me, you human! My ability runs in blood you know?!" Y/n exclaimed with an irked mark.

"Why are humans so stupid?" Y/n said as Nanami deadpanned.

"I don't know what you're talking about, L/n." He responded as she sighed.

She huffed, "Whatever, humans are too dumb to know what i'm talking about." She pouted.

"Anyways! Where is Junpei?" Y/n asked as the man sighed.

"He's with itadori-kun at the moment." He answered as y/n sighed.

"Is that so? Well, He'll probably wake up in any second now." Y/n exclaimed as he sighed.

what Mahito said to him just a day ago was stuck in his head, Because who knows? He thought that the strawberry blonde haired female was hiding something.