Chapter 1--my stupid life--

Eren's P.O.V

Okay so I am starting my first day at corps high ugh at least I have friends right well anyways my friends are armin,Mikasa,Horseface,Freckled Jesus,Patatoe girl,Connie,Krista,Ymir,Riener,Betholt,Annie. Ya we are good friends but are pretty much the stupidest people in school.

Mikasa always being the protective one,never EVER leaves my side.though she sometimes leaves me in peace to go to her brother Levi Ackerman. he's really short and Sasha always calls him "lil tatoe" which I find retarted.

"Yo yo eren u okay you've been staring into space.wats wrong?" I looked over at armin who was looking at me in concern.i simply answered a quick nothing and shook my thoughts away.

He then noded and continued listening to the teacher.i peeked over armin's shoulder to see his answers,cuz I barely did anything.when the bell rung me and armin walked to mikasa's class that was just coming out.we spotted her with her brother Levi.he made a "tch" sound and left.

When he was walking away I just couldn't resist looking at his godly ass.mikasa then waved her hand in my face to get my attention.i snapped back to reality and started walk to 2 period which was language arts.i was kinda happy cuz I got to sit next to Levi.

This is gunna be a crazy year for me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Heyo so like first chapter and shit I know I know I'm really bad at this so watever.in chappy 2 it's gunna be Levi's P.O.V k?kk,well bye armout...

P.S imma update tommorow cuz I'm a list bitch...again armout