update. hello

hello

do not crucify me i know i disappeared for like two years but. in my humble defence i was very justified ! i did not expect this to get as many views and votes as it did, so thank you very much. i am humbled to know that you enjoy my past work.

in the politest way, the only reason i can give for my absence without delving deeply into it is to summarise and say i had what may be known potentially as a nervous breakdown. the transition in these years has been particularly hard for me and i have struggled; which unfortunately impacted my writing. actually, i did quit even my own personal work; my passion was dead and so was any creativity i may have needed. the last few months were a major turning point for me; i've just finished my exams and applications to university, as well as focused on myself, my mental health, and a personal work of literature that i hope to publicise within the next few years (hopefully). however i am deeply sorry for the lack of effort or continuity on this book. i know it's so frustrating when somebody leaves a work unfinished on here, and i am truly sorry to anyone who was really upset by this.

as for continuity; all i can say and ask is please be patient, but expect more hopefully. i have an idea (finally) about where i want to take this. considering it has been two years i might need to refresh my memory. but regardless; i'm here to write. back for a bit longer, maybe.

thank you if you've read this far, and thank you for your patience and empathy.

all my love,
orion.