"As long as she can?" Harry utter under his breath. He looks down at the floor, "Yes, Harry because she loves you." Andrea said, freeing herself from the manager.

Harry breaths in ragged pattern, his chest tightening, his body is shaking down to his knees then he falls. Uncontrollable tears from his dull green eyes then running down his cheeks and sound of grief coming from his mouth as he hits the side of his head repeatedly with his clenched fist. "Where is she?" he walks towards Andrea still on his knees and holds Andrea's small hands. "Where is she? Please tell me. I'm so sorry." He said onto Natalie's Asian best friend hands.

She reluctantly told him about Natalie's departure four days ago. She doesn't want to see a Breaking Harry on his knees while he cries in front of her but he deserves to know.

Disoriented green eyes brimming with tears stares at Andrea. Harry stood up and quickly ran outside and in his red Toyota. He ran over the tall red gate of his lost muse, he saw the two post lights which are usually turn on were now shut down.

Then, him...

After three months, Natalie volunteered in an orphanage as a temporary teacher for the children. She had so much fun, she forgotten about the lost and hope of a curly – haired man with shamrock eyes to appear in front of her and say how he misses her. She forgot about it around the twelve adorable and beautiful children of Perpetual Heart of Mary: Children's home.

Later on, she met a sophisticated man, Landon, who is donating hundreds of money at the institution every year. He asked her for lunch one time, she agreed then it went on and on.

Before, Teacher Natalie starts her session one morning. As she opens the door, her youngest schoolgirl with curly ginger pigtails on both sides of her head gave her a red rose then up to the oldest of her pupil. She received ten red roses.

Then followed by the eldest twin boys who are holding two boards: the first board on the left says 'Be' and the other on the right say, 'My'. Natalie looks at it skeptically before she could ask them Landon tapped her shoulder from behind. She turned around and read the board he is holding, 'Girlfriend?'

As she read it, bundle of excitement and joy erupted in her stomach, her mouth fell agape. Natalie looks up at Landon, hopeful and worried eyes and a shy smile.

"Yes! Oh, my god yes!" she giggled as she jumped onto Landon and hugged him.

Meanwhile at that time, Harry's lifeless body lying on the cold floor along with scattered bottles of beer. Creaking sound of his bedroom door reaches his senses and slow footsteps walking over his head but he stays stilled as he stares at the webby ceiling.

Curtains being pulled on the side of his window letting the morning sunlight passed through, lighting his room. "Harry, my boy." Mr. Charlie's groggy and husky voice made Harry fully conscious. 

"Yeah..." he replied, his voice was raspy. His bartender friend's rough hands grips his shoulder and pulls his body up in a sitting position then rests Harry's back against the bed.

Mr. Charlie places the cup he is holding on Harry's dry lips, he tilts it up so Harry can drink. It refreshes his dehydrated throat. He looks at Mr. Charlie, his eyes partly close. "What's that?"

"Water. I thought you need it." He answered making Harry laughs softly as he throws his head back and rests on top of the bed.

"Do you think this is what Ms. Roberts wants you to be, Harry?"

"What a mess? How can I be fine again when the only positivity in my life is gone... forever." He utter softly, his shoulders convulsing as he cries.

Mr. Charlie sat beside him, dipping his hand in to the pocket of his jacket and pulls a silver chain. "Ms. Roberts wants me to give this to you, the source of her strength and blessings." He dangles from his hold a silver necklace with a pendant crucifix. Harry looks at it and traces the cross with his thumb.

Then he thought that the necklace is the only attachment he got from Natalie.

Harry started to sing at the Karaoke Bar again every Sunday. He sat on a high swivel chair, mic on a stand in front of him as he sings, How to Mend a Broken Heart by BeeGees.

Within three months, Harry writes lyrics and poems which he makes into an exquisite music.

One morning, he went down to his music room. The scent of woods and guitars greeted him and it quickly made him felt peace. He walked towards the piano with a thin layer of dust on the surface as he pace through the side of the small room, a blinking red dot from a record cassette captured his attention.

Harry opened it and pulled out a tape which recorded something. He eyes it skeptically so he put it in again and pressed the 'play' button.

As the tape rolls, nothing was heard but Harry waits at it patiently.

'Wow, are these all yours?" sweet voice of the girl he is longing spoke. The sound of her voice sends chills and ache in his heart. He remembered the day when Natalie slept on his bed, the day when he showed her his favorite place.

'Come on, let's play.' Shuffles were heard then perfectly blended notes and tunes of a piano and a cello of the songs of The Great Big World's, Say Something.

He pressed 'stop' and pulled out the tape again, he stared at like it was a treasure. A wide, dimpled smile broke into his face. He picked the crucifix pendant with his fingers and kissed it.

As well as the cassette tape. 

HI LOVELIEST PEOPLE

while it's our lunch break here's an update for you all (and bc i love you all)

tell what you think about it and don't forget to vote

YOU ARE AWESOME XX -aura