Forced love

⚠️Warning⚠️
•Post-traumatic stress disorder(PTSD)
•Stockholm syndrome
•Smut
——————————————
It's been about a week and they are Officially a couple.
——————————————
The alpha kisses the omega. Picking up the omega and bringing the omega to the alpha's Bed. The omega began feeling hot. Then the omega realizes that he's in heat. The alpha noticed and slowed down so the omega would beg for it. The omega slowly got hotter and started removing his clothes himself. The alpha then proceeded to take handcuffs out of the bedside table and handcuffed the omega to the bed.

 The alpha then proceeded to take handcuffs out of the bedside table and handcuffed the omega to the bed

(The handcuffs)

The omega eyes widen and he starts pulling on the handcuffs. P-please
A-alpha! The omega Stutters out. Tell alpha what you want, Deku said. I-I w-want you inside m-me. I-I want you to ruin my insides! Bakugou shouted as Deku  finished removing the omegas clothes. Then once they were off, the alpha stuck a finger in the omega.

Bakubottom's pov

He stripped me of my clothes and then stuck one of his large fingers inside me. One of his fingers is equal to two of mine.   And I usually can only fit one of my  fingers inside me so I feel full. but not as full as a week and a half ago when he raped me.  I want to feel that pleasure again. Ahh! I yelp as he touches my prostate. He seems to like the sound as he runs the spot harder causing me to go crazy moaning, alpha please, over and over again. He adds another finger and about 30 seconds later another. At this point I'm in heaven. It feels so good then all of a sudden he pulls his fingers out. W-why'd you stop? I asked him confused. Princess? He asked sweetly. Y-yes? I asked him. Can I mark you? He asks me.

Word count: 311