Forced love

⚠️ warning ⚠️
Smut
Rape
————————————————Deku's a Demon Alpha villain and Bakubottom is a Omegan hero angel. Deku's been a yandere tords his "Kacchan" since they where 5. And Bakugou is scared of Deku ever since he was captured by the alpha. If the omega is good he gets rewarded. If he's bad he gets punished. The Omega has been good and has never been punished until today.
_________________________________
Deku's pov
I've kept Kacchan in my basement for a month and he been a bad boy today. So I'm punishing him. He has been good all month I don't know what happened. When I open the door he automatically scooted to the corner when he sees the whip in my hand. N-no pl-please! He says as I corner him. Nope you've been mouthy today. You've also hit me. I say as I turn him around and hit him once. He screams in pain as I hit him again. Then I smirk. You know I've always wanted to try something and that lingerie isn't helping you.

(The lingerie Deku put Bakugou in

(The lingerie Deku put Bakugou in.)

B-but you put me in this. He said cutely. A huge blush spread across his face. Let's see you misbehave again after I'm done with you you won't be able to move! I say exited and whip him again then bend down to his level and say on all 4's now. He does as he's told and I stick my tail in his lingerie the end circling his clit with my tail. He starts moaning and crying. I then slowly push my pointy but not sharp tail into his entrance as he yelps crying begging me to stop. I just pull my tail out and remove the bottom half of his lingerie and the the top part leaving him completely naked then get up and leave to go grab the vibraiter I bought a month ago for this purpose. when I return he's back in the lingerie and I grab the whip again hitting him again. Take it off now or your punishment will be worse I say. He quickly removes the lingerie. Face down. Ass up. Legs spread! I command sternly as he obeys quickly. Good boy! I say adding the vibrater into his entrance. He screams and I turn the Vibrater on to the highest setting and he starts moaning ang drooling. A-Alpha he yells at the top of his lungs. T-turn i-it o-off pl-please sto-p. He studders out, trying to keep his voice steady.
3rd pov
After 30 minutes of the omega begging the alpha turns the vibrater off and pulls the vibrater out. The omega panting heavily. the alpha then undresses himself. Then slams his dick into the omega the omega begging him to stop. As the alpha thrusts you can hear the omega's whimpers and cries for the alpha to stop. Then the omega pulls his last hope. Please stop you'll get me pregnant! The omega shouts. I know. The alpha says smirking. The omega then realized. Your trying to get me pregnant?! The omega asked terror evident in his eyes. Yeah, I'm going to have a family with my Kacchan, and the sooner you except your fate the sooner you get to come out love. The alpha said as the omega came. The alpha then came after the omega the alpha then knotted the omega causing the omega to realize the alpha was going to get him pregnant on purpose. The omega started whimpering and whining. He wasn't ready yet. He was only 19!

20 minutes later

The knot was now loose and the omega is sore because he wasn't preped. He tried to get up but failed and looked at the alpha with puppy eyes. The omega has no clothes on and can't put any on because he can't feel his legs. He starts whimpering. What do you want? You got to tell me what you want or you won't get it. The alpha says smirking. C-clothes the omega says. What about clothes? The alpha says. C-can I plea-se h-have some c-clothes? The omega asks the alpha politely. . The alpha then kisses the omega and the omega stiffened. The alpha then started petting the omegas head. Releasing calming pheromones. Then the alpha breaks the kiss smiling at the omega. Shh, it's okay I won't hurt you you've gotten your punishment princess. The alpha says petting the omegas wings. And you where so good during your punishment. How about a bath? B-bath? Yes please! The omega says exitedly. The alpha then rapped the omega in a towel and brought him to a huge light blue bathroom that had a bath that could fit at least 7 people. The alpha the took the omega sat him on the counter and ran some bath water. He then picked up the omega and placed him in the bath. He then washed the omega gently with a sponge and carefully cleaned his wounds.

After the bath

The alpha gently picks the omega up and rapped the omega in a towel carefully and gently drying him then dressed him.

(What Bakugou is wearing)

Princess we're going to a party tonight and if you try to escape then I'll find you and punish you. Understand? The alpha says to the omega. Y-yes! The omega says just loud enough for the alpha to hear. Good boy. The alpha says petting the omegas wings and head gently. you know if your good I might let you out of your cell for 2 hours a day. The alpha says. The omega smiles wide at this and promises himself to be good and do EVERYTHING the alpha tells him to. Deal? The alpha asks the omega. The omega nods happily. Good. The alpha says taking the omega downstairs to his bedroom. I'm going to get ready you stay here understand? The alpha says smiling. The omega nods happily.
5 minutes later

(What Deku is wearing)The omega blushes looking at the alpha

The omega blushes looking at the alpha. Aww, Kacchan is blushing! The alpha states looking at the omegas face. Your so cute! The alpha says smiling!
Word count: 1032