Forced love

⚠️Warning⚠️
Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Stockholm syndrome- a mental disorder when you fall in love with your kidnapper, rapist, or abuser.
_________________________________
Time to go love! Deku says looking at his "princess" . The omega looked at Deku and then nodded. They got in the car and drove to the party.

 They got in the car and drove to the party

(The car that they're in)

It took 2 hours to get there. By the time they got there it was dark.
They got there 5 minutes early and helped finish the decorations. Then when they finished they sat on the couch and waited for the guests to arive. During that time Deku pulled Bakugou aside into a empty bedroom. Love you have to act like we've been together for like 5 years. understand? The alpha asked the omega. Y-yes Izuku! The omega said quickly.  good boy!. The alpha said happily. The alpha then kissed the omega and the omega kissed back. Then the alpha told the omega to hold his hand and not let go unless told to by Deku. I love you, the alpha said kissing the omega. The omega kissed back. Then they went back to the couch. Shortly after people started arriving. The party started and not once did Bakugou let go of Deku's hand. The omega kinda liked it though(Stockholm syndrome). Bakugou realized he likes it and didn't seem to mind at all actually he kinda liked the alpha. He liked his appearance and the way he was kind to him when the omega behaves. The gifts he gets, the affection the alpha gives him and the way he always told him he loved him, the roughness of the alpha's hands, And the gentle pets he gets if he behaves.  The omega put his head down when he felt his face heating up quickly. The alpha noticed and asked the omega, Princess what's wrong? The omega responded to the question by kissing the alpha on the cheek and quickly looking back down. The alpha then smirks and asked the omega what the kiss was for and the omega  didn't respond for about 30 seconds, not knowing how to explain and simply whispered, I-I'll explain when we get home.

2 hours later (at home after the party)
Baby? Do you want to tell me what that kiss was about? Deku asked the omega. The omega then stutter -yelled out. I-I u-um I-I l-love you! The alpha just stood their shocked. You what? The alpha says making sure he heard it right. I love you the omega repeated confirming the what the alpha heard. The alpha then kissed the omega. The omega quickly kissed back.
————————————————
Author-San
The next chapter WILL HAVE SMUT!!!!
Word count: 252