"Ice Make: Gungir!" We look to see a huge spear of ice shoot up out of the ground beneath Iroh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ice Make: Gungir!" We look to see a huge spear of ice shoot up out of the ground beneath Iroh. He doesn't avoid it in time as the spear pierces through him, lifting Iroh up in the air.

"White Dragon: Holy Breath!" A massive beam of white shoots down at Iroh from above. It hits the ground and there's an explosion that rocks the streets we're on.

"Gray! Sting!" I exclaim, relieved to see them. The Eucliffe is being held up by Lector.

"Looks like we're fashionably late!" Sting says, grinning. He becomes serious once more as he looks back to where Iroh was. "That should do him in."

"There's no way Iroh could've survived that," Lector says.

But the dust clears and Iroh is revealed to still be standing in his Ragnarok form, rage evident on his features.

"What the hell?! That's impossible! He shouldn't be standing right now," Stunt says. Iroh swings his fist and knocks him and Lector clean from the sky.

"Sting!" Natsu, Rogue and I call worriedly. The blonde and his Exceed crash into the floor but don't get up again right away.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu spots flames at Iroh who deflects them with ease.

"Ice Make: Cold Excalibur!" Gray forms a massive ice sword and swings it forward. Ice coats Iroh's body but he instantly breaks free of it.

Erza requips into her pink Armadura Fairy Armor. This dual toned armor is composed of a simple pink breastplate joined to the collar, which sports a heart centered between two wing-shaped epaulettes. The pauldrons are structured by two pink plates, faintly shaped like wings, consecutively surmounted by one another and pointed downwards. They are adorned by intricate ornamental wings on each pauldron. The gauntlets completely envelop her arms and feature prominent feather-shaped decorations pointing backwards in correspondence to her wrists. Erza has a short, pinkish white skirt underneath covering her upper thighs. Her waistguard has been substituted by a tasset, similar to her pauldrons, with a thin belt and the upper white edges jutting over a thick brown belt separating the tusset from the breastplate. Her greaves reach up to the center of her bare thighs and possess feather-like ornaments protruding from the upper edges of her greaves and the lower edges of her knee guards, which have similar motifs carved on them, and each sport a pair of small wings, one attached to the knee guard and one in correspondence to Erza's ankles. The armor is complemented by a large tiara adorning Erza's head, with feather-shaped protrusions jutting out horizontally, and a large purplish white cape. In this outfit, Erza's hair is styled into a pair of braids that flow down from the back of her head.

 In this outfit, Erza's hair is styled into a pair of braids that flow down from the back of her head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें