Spencer (9)

Quick Recap-

So Spencer had just blacked out in the last chapter, Lucas took her to Arella, and then there was a huge battle scene between the enemies and Arella.

Chapter 9

Spencer POV

I could hear muffled voices all around me. I don't remember what happened. I think I fell asleep in the middle of our date. Man I feel so- Wait! Did I just say date?

That wasn't a date Spencer!

Wait why I am I talking to my self?

Your not.

Yes I am.

No your not!

Yes I- wait now I'm fighting with my self.

I'm your cautions idiot!

"She's waking up." I heard a manly voice state. That can't be Lucas voice, and why is it a surprise I'm waking up. I was trying to open my eyes, and was miserably struggling. Finally I felt a nerve jerk in my eye lid. Why is it taking so long for me to open my eyes! I groaned in frustration, and gave one last try.

I opened my eyes to fast, because when I opened them to much light had been let in. I quickly shut my eyes to let them adjust to the lighting then opened them very slowly. I blinked a few times and looked around. My boss Alec was leaning over me smiling. Lucas, Arella, and Zack had a seat pulled up on the side of the bed.

"What happened, and why do you have that silly grin on your face Alec?" I questioned.

"Well looks like Arella and Zack here saved your butt out there." he told me. His eyes flashed with anger, but quickly returned back to it's normal state. I flinched and tried to back up more into the bed. He noticed, and leaned back a little bit.

"Zack?" I questioned.

"Yeah can you believe it! I shot somebody Spencer! Now I feel like a super ninja!" Zack told me with a goofy smile. I smiled at him, and laughed a little bit at his super ninja comment. Arella looked at him with this dazed smile. I noticed they were cuddled up, and Zack had his arm around her.

"Thanks Zack! Are you and Arella a thing now?" I asked with a grin on my face. Arella coughed and looked the other way. Her face was a bright red.

"Yeah. You know I'm good with the ladies." Zack said grinning at Arella. Arella hit him in the stomach knocking the air out of him. Alec, and Lucas just laughed.

"Anyways back on topic. Can someone tell me what happened?"

"Yeah. Well were talking and then out of no where you just fell into my lap, and there was a... I don't know it looked like a green dart. So I pulled it out, and got back on the horse and ran to Arella for help. Someone was shooting darts at us." Lucas stated.

"When he came to me more darts were getting shot at us, and then some dudes hopped out of the bushes and charged at me, so then there was this huge battle. But then there was this lady with short blond hair that was pulled up on a pony tail. She ran right past me toward the car then aimed the gun at Lucas. I shot at her, and I think I missed. I don't know, but then she turned around and shot at me. She got me in the shoulder, and Zack came out with a gun, and started firing at her. He got her in the stomach, and then we drove off after that." Arella finished.

"That girl was the same girl I saw at... umm never mind. I just saw her." Lucas stated looking down at his hands. I ignored it, and kept thinking.

"That girl chased after us on my first day back at the school." I stated.

"Well then I guess I will have to look her up." Alec said rubbing his temples. I stared at him in confusion. He's never gotten this frustrated before.

"Alec are you ok?" I asked. He looked up with a smile.

"Yeah just fine. I was just thinking. You guys can go home now." He stated. I gave a little nod. "Oh, and Zack your going to train here from now on." he said before he walked out the room.

"Yeah I get to be a super ninja!" he said raising his fist in the air.

"C.I.A agent." I corrected.

                                                     *************************************

We were on our way home, and Zack and Arella was in the in front singing along to silly tones on the radio. I sat in the back with Lucas. It was a little awkward, because he kept staring at me, and I only knew that because I was staring at him.

"What!?!" I whisper yelled, so Arella and Zack wouldn't hear.

"You know your my girlfriend again." he said with his amazing smirk.

"No I'm not. I can't be I already told-'

"He said we could be together, Alec." he stated.

"Yeah righ-"

"He did actually. He said as long as you don't get caught up and forget about the mission." Arella cut in looking at me through the mirror. I was trying to hide my smile, but Lucas knew I couldn't.

"Go ahead. Smile. You know you want to." Lucas said leaning in for a kiss. I leaned back until I was up against the window.

"N-n-no I don't" I stuttered. Arella and Zack started yelling la la la's while getting louder, so they wouldn't hear us in the back. Lucas leaned in next to my ear and whispered " Yes you do." His breath sent tingles going down my neck. I finally smiled, and he looked up with joy in his eyes. He leaned in toward my lips. His lips met mine and everything stopped. It was only him, and his lips. His amazing lips dancing with mine. We haven't kissed like this since the last time we were to gether. The last kiss that we did have it was filled with lust, and this one was filled with love and joy. We both had let are walls back down. I felt like the kiss was taking us back in time.

When we pulled apart I wanted to cry. Everything was back to normal except my parents weren't back. I'm happy but I still miss my parents. I know they would have been proud. They loved Lucas, and I'm sure he loved them to considering he was at our house 24/7. I laughed to my self.

"I love you. Happy Birthday Spencer." He whispered to me when he pulled away.

"I love you to."

"Okay I'm happy for you," Arella said

"But please don't do that again." Zack finished for her.

I laughed and felt a blush creep up my face. We were now just around the corner from my house. Lucas pulled me closer to him in the car. I couldn't help, but gaze up to him. I had another boyfriend after him, but he was a total douche. I dumped he, so I didn't count him. I heard Arella gasp, and I looked up. We were now at home but it didn't look like a home.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I yelled. My house was in pieces. Like it was blown up. I finally get my own house, and they blow it up. I am so getting revenge. I've got nothing against blonds, but this blond bimbo is gonna die! I jumped out the car and ran over to the pile of mess. I sat down and cried. All my clothes are ruined. My laptop, flat screen, bed, and even my tooth brush. They are all ruined. I felt someone behind me, and turned around to look up. It was Lucas. My eyes glistened with tears. I had family photos in in there, and now there gone with the rest of my family. I started to get up when I kicked one of the pieces of wood . Something was under it. I bent back down to pick it up. It was one of the photos. The fire hadn't demolished all of it. The corners were gone, and part of my sisters hair was gone, but it was ok. I hugged the picture to my chest and go up to leave.

"This cause for revenge." I said just before I got back in the car with Lucas behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let me know what you think. I was going to take it down, but thought about it. I'm gonna finish what I started. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! Vote and Fan if you like it!!!

*Jessica*