7

jere's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"steven, connie! let's go, we have to pick up kalani before we head to the bonfire!" i shout out to the boys.

"i wanna meet her!" belly yelled out.

"cmon bells, u will meet her another time!" i told her.

"fine" she said with a grumpy look on her face.

me, steven, and connie head to the car.

"leave the front seat open for kalani!" i told both of the boys.

"dude ur whipped hard" steven called out.

we got into my jeep, with connie and steven sitting in the back. we drove to kalani's house, i couldn't wait for steven to meet her. i wanted to show off my girlfriend.

"we are here!" i yelled getting out of the car. i ran up to the front door and rang the door bell.
the door swung open and there was my beautiful girlfriend. she was glowing, as always. she was wearing white jean shorts with a hot pink strapless top that ties in the front. her hair was is french braids.

"hey" she said and smiled pass me. she quickly walked passed me and ran to the car.

"hey!" i ran after her and caught her in my arms. i gave her a kiss on the cheek and we walked to the other said of the car. i opened the door for her so she could get in and then walked back to the driver side.

"steven, this is kalani, an kalani this is steven" i told the two so they could introduce each other.

"hey" they both said to each other.

i started driving to the beach. the bonfire was always so fun, i couldn't wait.

                          kalani's pov
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"did belly decide to do the deb ball?" i ask jere.

"yea she did, i'm sure you will meet her soon" he told me.

i loved the summer bonfires. they were always so much fun. when i was 15, my mom let me go to my first one. ever since then, it has been my favorite thing to do.

"i missed this" i told him.

" i missed you" he responded to me even though he saw me yesterday.

he slowly leaned in and our lips touched. i didn't care if anyone was watching. it was just like it was the two of us.

we both hear a loud thud and we pull apart to see belly, laying on the floor.

i sat there, too stunned to speak. what just happened?

"belly! ur here!" jeremiah said to belly while he got up. he helped her up and walked her over to me.

" belly this is kalani, my girlfriend" he told her.

"hey" i said to her.

"hi" she said back nervously. i can tell she was embarrassed.

jeremiah walked closer to me and whispered something in my ear.

"can u watch her? talk to her about something please? i need to go talk to conrad. his head is exploding now that belly is here. thank u." her
smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"hey! do u maybe wanna go sit somewhere?" i ask her.

"sure"she responds blankly.

we walked over to the sand and we sat down next to each other.

"so u decided to be a deb?" i questioned her trying to make small talk.

"yep. did u like doing it" she asked me.

"it was fun i guess. just not really my thing. i much rather be on the beach." i tell her.

"so i won't like it?"

"u may, u may not. it's not for everybody so don't feel pressured to stick with it if u really hate it"
i say to her.

"who was ur escort?"

" jeremiah. we had fun in the moment, but we both pledged to never do it again" i laugh.

"how is it dating jeremiah?" she asked me.

crap. what if she likes jeremiah.

"it's amazing. he's amazing." i tell her.

"flavia!" i hear from behind me.

"it's me! sextus!"

"what did u just say to her?" i yell angrily at the random boy. i have never seen him before, he must not be a local.

" no! sextus and flavia from the 7th grade latin convention!" he says to belly.

" oh yea! sextus!" she says back to him.

" okay well i will let u two chat" i say and walk back to jeremiah.

"hey u" i say as i walk back up to him. he was getting another drink.

"hey babe! where's belly?" he asked me.

" she found someone she knew" i tell him.
he fills up another drink for me and i take it.

"what the hell" i hear someone yell from behind me and jere.

there was connie and some random dude fighting.

"conrad! stop ur drunk" i go between him and the other dude. i know neither of them would hit a girl. i grab his wrist and walk him back to jeremiah.

"get belly. we are leaving. i heard someone calling the cops."

"yes maam" he says to me.

jere gathers everyone and we start walking back to the car.

i'm sitting in the back with connie because the last thing jere wanted was for him to be in the back with belly. speaking of belly, she was talking to the same guy. i hear jere say to get in the car, and out of the corner of my eye, i see her kiss the guys and get in the car.

thank God, if she had eyes for jeremiah before, it looks like she doesn't now.

after everyone was settled in the car. steven sitting on the other side of me, we drive to my house.

i get out and jeremiah does too. he walks me to the door.

"i'm sorry tonight was a mess" he tells me.

"it's okay, i'll see u tomorrow" i say to him back.

he kisses me on the forehead and walks back to the door after he sees that i go in.

today wasn't so bad.

hey everyone! this is a longer one and i'm sorry if there are any errors! hope u have a great day!  above is the pic of the top kalani is wearing btw! don't forget to vote! xo,bells

hey everyone! this is a longer one and i'm sorry if there are any errors! hope u have a great day! above is the pic of the top kalani is wearing btw!
don't forget to vote!
xo,
bells