5

jere's pov
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's been a day since me and lani had kissed. honestly, i'm terrified. lani was pretty drunk and maybe she regretted it. i needed to talk to her.

                                  lani 🫶🏼🫶🏼

lani can we
please talk

yea meet me
at our spot

"our spot" was this mountain that overlooked the sea. kalani and i were going on a walk after being at the beach all day and found it.

i walked there and she was sitting in the sand.
i sat down next to her and we sat in comfortable silence.

"do u regret it?" she said as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"no, not at all" this was the truth. i would do anything to relive that moment.

"do you?" i really hoped she didn't. if she did, our whole friendship could be ruined. she was my girl.

"no" i could tell she didn't want me to look her in the eyes. she kept her focus on the horizon.

i didnt want me and lani's first kiss to be drunken, i wanted it to be real.

"jeremiah i-"

i cut off her sentence by pressing my lips to her. i grabbed her neck and she crawled over and straddled me, still kissing.

her lips tasted like coconut and vanilla. like her perfume that always reminded me of the beach.

we both smiled into the kiss. we pulled apart and we just saw at their looking at each other with stars in our eyes.

i chuckled and looked away. i laid down on the sand and lani adjusted herself with her head on my chest. my arm was around her and i drew little circles on her shoulder with the pad of my fingers.

"what does this make us?" i said which cut out the silence.

"what do u want this to make us?" she said teasing me.

"kalani grace giordano, will u please be my girl friend?" i asked her with pleading eyes.

"of course beach boy" she smiled. she was blushing and i can tell she was trying to hide it because she hid her face in the crook of my neck.

and we just laid there in silence. she was now my girl.

—————————————————————

"i did it! ur boy has finally got a girlfriend!"
i said as i walked into my house. i had dropped off kalani because her parents were coming home and had to clean the house.

"who!" both conrad and my mom asked.

" it's definitely lani, i can see it in his eyes. he has that glimmer in his eyes that u can always see when he's was around kalani" my mom said.

i couldn't help but smile.

"it is lani! oh my god!" my mom squealed. she has always loved kalani.

"calm down mom" i said as i walked upstairs into my room.

this girl was going to be the death of me.

guyss it's official! okay so i hoped u guys liked this chapter because it's pretty short. and just a heads up, belly and her fam are going to be coming soon so there will be drama. please also bare with me cause the timing won't 100% match up. stay safe!
don't forget to vote!
xo,
bells.