Sixteen

When I enter the room I share with Tyler after my shower, I feel someone grab my waist, causing me to squeal until I saw it was Sebastian. He pinned me to the wall, "what are you doing in here?! Your wife is here!"

He shrugged, "she's downstairs eating breakfast. I told Tyler I wanted to talk to you. He's keeping her occupied."

Before I could respond, his lips were sealed over mine as my arms wrapped around his neck. I moaned into his mouth, feeling my face blush as I remembered I'm only wearing a towel. I pushed against him until he released my lips. "I'm naked."

He grinned, "oh, I've noticed."

I giggled, "is this the talking you wanted?"

He shrugged, "I just wanted any sort of time alone with you really. But yeah, this." He trailed his gaze down to where the towel was barely covering my breasts before leaning down to press his lips to my shoulder. I groaned as he brought a hand up to the towel, running a finger delicately along my cleavage. "May I?" I nod and the towel is on the floor at my feet and Sebastian has his hands on my thighs, lifting me to wrap my legs around him as he keeps me pinned to the door. "Fuck, Anna. I want you."

I groan at his pleading tone, wanting the same. "Then take me Sebastian. Right now, right here. Please." Fuck, now I'm begging.

"You want our first time to be like this? With you pinned against the wall?"

"Please Sebastian. Yes." I'm whimpering as he grumbles, undoing his pants. He doesn't take his eyes off mine as he pulls out his cock to thrust into me hard, causing me to moan out loud.

"Shh." He presses his hand to my mouth, "you have to be quiet love. I'll get you screaming my name another time. Can you do that? Can you be quiet for me?"

I groan but nod as he begins thrusting into me, long and slow thrusts as he removes his hand to dig his fingers into my ass. "Sebastian, harder. Please."

He moans, crushing his mouth to mine as he thrusted harder. It was hot and fast, both our built up tension finally being directed somewhere; to each other. The kiss was hard and bruising, his beard scratching my face as his tongue explored my mouth. My hands are in his hair, keeping his mouth on mine. It doesn't take long for my body to lose control, my heels digging into his ass, pulling him even closer as I tighten around him and I hear him grunt, not taking his mouth off mine to catch my moans through my orgasm. Sebastian pulls his mouth from mine, pressing them instead to my shoulder, trailing them up to my ear, "so fucking tight. Damn it. I'm going to come." And with that, I feel him contracting, burying his face in my neck as he grunts. He walks us over to the bed where he sets me down, pulling away to fix his pants. "That's not how I wanted our first time."

I chuckled, standing up to wrap my arms around his neck once more, "me either. But things happen. I don't regret it. Do you?"

"God no." He brings his hand up to my cheek, "now I have your sounds forever etched into my brain. I definitely won't be able to stay away from you. Saying that, I should get downstairs. I told Vanessa I had to make a call."

I nodded, "sure. I need to get dressed and I'll be down." I sighed, having to watch him walk away from me. He paused at the door to take one last look of me standing naked before he winked and left me alone in the room.

~~~

"I've never been skiing. I'm kind of scared." I sit back on the couch, lacing my boots as Chase laugh at me.

"Seriously? How have you never been before?"

Tyler hit Chase in the chest, "leave her alone."

"You can stay back if you want. I'll be doing some work."

I look at Greg who plops down beside me on the couch, "if you planned on just doing work, what are you even doing here?"

He shrugged, "nice to get out of the city for one."

"Where's your friends?"

Greg laughed, "they walked down to the lodge 2 miles down the road to try and pick up girls."

I nudged his shoulder, "then why aren't you with them?"

He shrugged, "not that it's any of your business, but I just got out of a relationship and am not looking for another one right now."

I stood up, "well I'm going to at least attempt it before I give up. Wish me luck."

Greg laughed, "good luck little one."

~~~

After completely avoiding Sebastian and attempting and failing to ski for a few hours, I head back to the house with Lindsey, leaving the guys on the slopes. I collapse on the couch as soon as we enter, hearing Lindsey laugh as I do. "I suck."

Lindsey nodded, "you kind of do, yeah. You have zero coordination."

I reach out my hand as she helps me back to my feet. "I'm going to change into something dry and warm. Meet you down here in a few minutes?"

"Sure." I follow her up to our rooms before going into mine. I take my time, changing into some leggings and a sweater. As I leave my room, I see the door to Sebastian's door open and I see Vanessa kiss Greg before shutting the door behind him. I can't force my legs to move as his eyes catch mine before stalking towards me, pushing me into my own room. "The fuck!"

Greg chuckles, "please. As if the reason that both you and Sebastian were absent this morning at the same time didn't mean anything."

I blushed, crossing my arms over my chest, "how long have you been sleeping with her?"

"I'm not. It was just this once. Please don't say anything. I have a feeling her brother would kill me."

I groaned, "do you think anyone else noticed this morning? About Sebastian and me?"

"No. So I was right?"

"Yes." I let out a long breath before sitting on the edge of the bed. "It's more than just that though." I shook my head, "no. I shouldn't be telling you anything. I'll have to tell Sebastian. I can't lie to him."

Greg sighed, "fine. But not this weekend?"

"And you? Are you going to tell anyone about Sebastian and me?"

"Fuck." He groaned, "no. Though I don't know why I should show you any loyalty. I don't know you."

I shrugged, standing up. Before I could say anything I heard my phone ding with a new notification. I stared at it for a moment, "I got a match!" I grinned up at Greg who only looked at me confused.

"What?"