Denki Omorashi

"Hey, Kamibro!"  "Oh hey, Kiri!"  "Let's go eat lunch now, Shinso will be there ;)"   My face turns to beat red.  How did he know?!  "How did you-"  "Oh hey Shinso!"  Kirishima says.  My face is still a little red.  "Whats up Denki?"  "U-uh...  Nothing much."  "Hey, you good, your face looks a little red."  "Y-yes I'm fine..."  "Kamibro, why are you stuttering you never stutter."  "UHM, I told you I'm fine."  "Ok... but have some water.  You look thirsty."  I really was.  You see, I forgot my water bottle at home, so I didn't have water through training.  Shinso grabbed his water bottle out of his backpack.  "Here Kami."  "Thanks..."  I drank as much as I wanted.  Turns out I was more thirsty than I thought.  "Geez Kami, don't you have your water bottle?"  "N-no, I left it at home."  "Alright guys, I'm famished, let's eat!"  "Yeah."  "sure."  "What do you guys have?"  "Katsu Chicken."  (Ok guys, I know it's not Japanese but I just really like katsu okay!)  "Katsudon, what about you Denki?"  "Oh!  Uh- sushi."  "Wow Denki, sushi is my favorite."  "Oh well, you can have some :D"  "Thanks, Kami!"  Shinso opens his mouth and I carefully put a piece of sushi in his mouth."  "Wow Kami, this is really good!"  "Thanks, I made it myself :)"  "Didn't know you were a chef Kamibro!"  "Oh uh, I dunno."  I suddenly feel something on my bladder.  Must have been the water I drank...  I had a lot...  *RING*  "Ok guys, we should go to class now."  "Yeah, come on Kami!"  "Coming."  As soon as I stood up, I really wanted to hold myself, but I don't wanna seem like a freak to Shinso...  "O-ok let's go."  The thing is, today, we were having an exam.   They don't let anyone use the bathrooms until the 1-hour mark.  I don't know if I can hold it until then.  We enter the class and begin the exam.  *later*  I keep squirming around...  It's been 30 minutes.  I might not be able to hold it.  I'm done with the test so I can focus on holding.  

1-HOUR MARK:

Finally!  "Sensei, can I use the restroom?"  "Go ahead."  "Uhm, me too."  "You can go Shinso."  We both walk down the hallway.  "Hey Kami, I wanted to talk to you about something..."  "S-sure, go ahead."  I was super close to peeing myself.  You see, we have known each other for a while now, and, well,  I like you...  No, I love you, Kami.  Will you be mine?"  "I stopped in my tracks.  I can feel my face heating up again.  "You mean it?"  "Of course."  "Well, yes!"  "Really..?"  "Yes!"  "He kissed me on the cheek.  I almost forgot about my growing need to go to the bathroom.  "Uhm, you should go to class now."  "No, it's fine, I'll stay with you."  "Okay..!"  We finally reach the bathrooms.  Occupied.  "Ughhh..."  I lean against the wall.  "Kami, you good?"  "Y-yes, fine!  I just... need to go to the bathroom really bad."  "Oh ok.  Can you hold it?"  "I don't know..."  "You can go here, I won't look."  "N-no!"  That scream put a lot of pressure on my bladder.  Just... Turn around!"  "So you're finally listening to me?"  "No... I'm going to like...  P*ss myself."  "Just go.  I have spare clothes in the locker."  "Fine..."  I go.  The relief is amazing.  "Can you get me the clothes now..?"  "Yeah, sure baby."  He goes to get it.  

3 MINUTES LATER:

"Here Kami, sorry it took me a while."  "It's fine.  Thanks :)"  No problem Kami.  Love you."  "love you too."