ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Start from the beginning

Our mother looked at us, before throwing her hands in the air, walking back over to her henchmen, who in turn, walked away and behind Evie, Carlos and Jay. "Oh! There's news. I buried the lead. You five have been chosen to go to a different school...in Auradon." Mom said.

Jay, Evie and Carlos all gasped in horror and shock. They turned around to run but were stopped by mom's henchmen. The henchmen held onto the three of them, holding them in place, while they struggled to get free. I glared at the one holding Carlos, in what looked like a very uncomfortable position.

Mal and I shared a shocked and questionable look, before turning to our mother. "What?" We asked. "We're not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" Mal exclaimed, as the henchmen let our friends go.

"And perfect princes." Evie gushed, stepping up to stand in between me and Mal. Mal and I looked at Evie with a 'are you kidding me right now?' look. "Ugh!" Evie said, looking down at the ground, losing her smile.

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather. You feel me?" Jay said, holding his hand up for Carlos to high five. Carlos ignored Jay and walked up to stand behind me hovering over my shoulder. I turned to look at him as he spoke.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys that don't behave." Jay then snuck up behind Carlos. "Woof." He said, causing Carlos to jump, and hold onto my arm, while Jay laughed.

"Yeah, mom, we're not going." I said, turning from Carlos to my mother. Carlos let go of me and hit Jay. "Oh. You're thinking small, pumpkins. It's all about world domination." mom said, running her tongue over her teeth.

"Knuckleheads!" Mom yelled, turning around and walking away, her henchmen following. The five of us didn't move as we shared looks. "Girls." Mom sang, when she noticed we weren't following her. I rolled my eyes as we started to follow after my mother.

***

We were now back at our 'house' as mother tried to convince Mal and I that we're going to Auradon. The five of us were standing in front of mother as she spoke. "You will go. You will find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy-peasy." mom said, as she sat on her throne, filing her nails.

"What's in it for us?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns." mom answered, I raised an eyebrow, 'cause I meant all of us. "I...I think she meant us." Carlos said, as he motioned to all five of us.

Mom threw the nail file, standing up and motioning for me and Mal to come closer, My twin and I shared a look before sighing and stepping closer to our mother. "It's all about you and me, babies! Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" mom asked.

"Well, yeah." Mal said. "I mean, who doesn't." I added, as Mal and I smiled. "Well, then get me the wand and the three of us can see all that and so much more." Mom interrupted me, causing Mal and I to slightly jump.

"And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" Mom exclaimed, raising her hands in the air. "Our will." Evil Queen spoke up from her seat at the table, causing the five of us to turn around.

Cruella pointed and nodded at Evil Queen. "Our will, our will." mom said. She then snapped her fingers gaining mine and Mal's attention again. "And if you refuse, you're both grounded for the rest of your lives, missies." mom said, winking at us. "What...mom..." Mal and I said, sharing unfair looks.

Our mother closed her hand to shut us up before she looked into our eyes. Mal's glowing green and mine glowing purple. Mal and I tried to stay strong as we stared into our mother's glowing eyes.