ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Start from the beginning

The five Vk's then found some sticks banging them on metal pots and cans as they passed, laughing evilly.

Mckenzie
Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just unique

Mckenzie shrugged as she spray painted a (Your first initial) on a shower curtain, before pulling it open, to reveal a man taking a bath.

Jay
What, me a traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?

Jay sang as he pretended to give tea to a couple, before jumping over their table, stealing the lamp.

Evie
So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart?
I made ya hurt?

Evie sang, walking through scarves before pulling one off a man, spinning him around before giving him a flirtatious look.

Carlos
The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is

Carlos sings, as he runs up onto a table, kicking a bucket of apples onto the ground. He then used his foot to pick up a basket, placing it on a woman's head.

All
You ain't seen nothin yet

Carlos jumps onto a wagon, before throwing hay at the same lady he threw the basket on.

Girls
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wick world
Wicked world

The girls were singing on a balcony that looked down into the room where the boys were messing around. The five of them ran out into the street followed by some of the other children before they started dancing.

All
I'm rotten to the core, (core)
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, (core)
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next
Like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the (core)
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

They finished the song, as the villagers laughed behind them, as a mother pulling her two kids in a wagon walked past the Vk's.

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Mal and I shared a smirk before reaching down and taking the lollipops from the two toddlers. We laughed evil, licking them before turning around and holding the lollipops in the air for everyone to see. The villagers laughed with us before they all coward and ran away in fear. Our three friends lost their smiles at something behind the two of us.

I shared a knowing look with my twin before we turned around. Mal and I kept smiles on our faces as we faced two of our mother's henchmen. "Hi, mom." Mal and I said in unison. "Stealing candy, girls? I'm so disappointed." mom said. "They were from babies." I smirked, as Mal and I held out the lollipops.

"Those are my nasty little girls." mom said, taking the lollipops from us. She spits on them before putting them under her armpit. "Give them back to the dreadful creatures." Mom said, holding the lollipops up to her henchmen.

"Mom..." Mal and I sighed. "It's the deets, girls, that makes the difference between mean and truly evil." Mom said, as she waved at the mother and the two kids, my sister and I stole the lollipops from.

"When I was your guys' age I was cursing entire kingdoms." mom said, as Mal and I looked at each other, mouthing the words along with our mother. "You...walk with me." mom said, putting her arms around our shoulders.

"See, I'm just trying to teach you the thing that really counts, how to be me." Mom said, unwrapping her arms from us and holding them out in front of her. "We know that." I started. "And we'll do better." Mal finished.