Let's see if we can make this work

I am a RWBY superfan. I LOVE this show with all my heart. Is it perfect? NO. Do I care? NO. It fills me with happiness and joy an I just enjoy it. Yes even volumes 4 and 5. I can ignore this shows flaws and just enjoy all the things I love about it. However, a dropped ball that even I must admit to. The mishandling of one of the shows coolest and most interesting characters. I like Adam as a villain. I'm not one of the people who thinks he deserved a redemption arc but his turn to the dark side was pretty rushed and sloppy. Instead of the downward spiral of an abused kid, bred into violence, racism and hate. Turning from a soldier of justice into a broken man with nothing left but his violence. Instead he became the stalkerish ex boyfriend. Him and Blake were never romantically involved. Blake became Adams obsession because she represents everything he has lost. Friends, family, the fang, his sanity. When we have nothing left, we latch our hatred onto whatever we can. We need to find something to blame and Adam blames Blake. However this was admittedly handled pretty damn poorly in the show itself. HOWEVER. There is a great "turning to the dark side" story in there, just got to peel back the layers and fill in the gaps. Along with the inclusion of a character who I teased in one of the first chapters of my 'Senseless sensations' story.

All fan art of genderbent Adam (Or as I've named her, Eve) belong to their original artists. I make no claim to any of the images I use.

So, with all that said. New character added, new layers to be analyzed. Call it hubris, but I think I can fix Adam Taurus.