What to do on a Saturday

We ate our breakfast and watched my favorite YouTubers. Ricky Dillon, Tyler Oakley, Conner Franta and others. We dint want to watch Netflix because we watched a lot of shows the last night.

Anyway, we went to the park to try and find that thing in the woods. Autumn and i put on black leggings and white skirts with our pink camo shoes. For shirts we just wore whatever we grabbed outta my dresser. Yes, we share clothes.

When we got to the park Zoey was their with her brother. Maks. I didn't want to talk to her so we ran to the woods. Although we were scared. We went as fast as we could. Farther and farther until I realized, I had forgot to tell my parents where I was going. I texted my mom and dad and said Autumn and I went to the park.

We saw a green, almost glowing green, dot shoot across the trees. It went faster as it came back, then silver and green. This was not a good idea because I read this story the other day about a girl named clockwork and she lives in the woods. She has a click for one eye and a green glowing eye for the other.

The silver must have been her knives. Autumn started breathing heavy, I was scared too but tried not to show it.
instead of following the path, we went into those trees. My heart was pounding as I took another step.