7th Grade

It's Summer here. Today Is THE 1st Day of 7th grade. I'm excited and nervous. Today I decided to dress in my nicest outfit I could find (that was my style).
What I picked out was a long mint green, pink, and purple dress. And of corse I had to put shorts under it. You never know what creeps are learning about. The of course we're white because anything too dark would show through.
I put on some black flats and a white shortish sweater. I grabbed my brand new backpack. Which was an ADIDAS brand. It was black and had pink details. Also it had silver/gray buckles.
I had to quickly grab an apple, my phone, and my glasses. Before I forgot I grabbed my purple water bottle from the dishwasher. I threw some ice in it and water and I walked too school.

On the way too school I decided to meet Autumn at her house because in 6th grade we had promised that we would walk through the woods of Gannastown. Which is where we live.
I ran too her house and when I saw her she had changed a lot in 2 weeks. She went too Hawaii with her sister. Damn. She looks almost as tan as me. Her and I had decided to where sort of matching outfits. Both had the same dress and shoes but different sweaters. Oh well. Her hair was cut to her shoulders. And she was aloud to wear makeup. Wow. What had her mom let her do. Her hair was bright almost neon blue at the ends. Then again it looked good on her.

Autumn and I decided we would take the short path too school I n the would.