Too school we go

We walked through the woods for about 10 more minutes. We never saw that thing again. When we got to school we had to go around the building to the blacktop. When we got their Brea ran up to me and so many questions. Lilly right behind her and Marsi trotting along side a girl I do not like at all. That girls name was Zoey. Zoey pretty much steals my looks. One day I'll wear a one thing, the next day she wore it or tried to copy it. The day after I got my hair dyed hers was pink and blue.

The whistle blew and we walked to the side of the building. I still walked along side Autumn who was a lot of the time quiet and shyish. I'm quiet and a lot more shy than her but people don't think I'm shy.
I found my locker and Autumn found hers. Hers was 1 away from me so that is awesome. Marsi's locker was on the other side of the wall so I was happy. Brea and Lilly were also by Marsi.
Autumn and I went straight to our advisory. We both had the same one. Mrs. Dinagod. She told us that we could sit wherever we wanted. So Autumn, Brea, and Lilly and I all sat by each other at the same table. We decided to sit at a back table because then if we decided too talk while she was talking, she wouldn't be able to hear us.
Mrs. Dinagod talked about not talking while the teacher was talking and stupid school rules. And the dress code, which Halle was obviously breaking. The rules were:
No shorts that show your "buttox"
No straps that are not 2 fingers width.
And other crap like that.