A Tale of Lies

Meanwhile on Jimin's end...
     Mom! You're not giving me the truth! I can see it in your eyes and fake smile! I'm not an idiot!" Jimin screamed at Suhan. They were currently in his room. Jimin had brought up his hair like Yoongi did, but unfortunately he got the same response. Jimin was furious, for his mother never seemed like the type to lie to her son. "Park Jimin that is no way to talk to your mother!" Suhan shouted with anger. "Then how about you tell me what's going on?! Then I'll stop shouting!" "Jimin, let's just go, your father is waiting outside" Suhan said, pushing Jimin out of the way and leaving. Jimin was suspicious but decided to just chill out and tell Yoongi about it when he got to his palace.
     Once the Parks arrived to the palace, Jimin immediately went searching for Yoongi. He founf him sitting in his room. "Hey Yoon!" Jimin said smiling. "Hey Minnie! How do you like the new look?" Yoongi said while doing a hair flip. "Yep, dark, mysterious gray as always!" Jimin said mockingly, but Yoongi wasn't laughing. "What are you talking about? I dyed my hair blonde. I wanted you to see it first because my parents are gonna freak." He said confused. "Ummm...Yoongs? Your hair is gray." WHAT?" Yoongi looked in the mirror only to see the same ash gray hair. "B-but I just dyed it! I even sent you a picture! See?!" Yoongi held up his phone to show Jimin the freshly blonde hair. "I JUST finished dying it! How come it's gray now-" Then something clicked for Yoongi. "Minnie, does your mom ever yell at you for wanting to dye your hair something other than pink?" "Yeah, she yelled at me earlier when I asked. It sounded like she was hiding something. I never told you this, but she has always made me wear contacts even though they hurt my eyes." Jimin said inquisitively. "Wait, why contacts?" Jimin just shrugged his shoulders. "Jimin, can you maybe take out you contacts?" "Yeah, but why?" "Just do it, I think I know why our parents have been lying to us but I need to make sure." "Okay" Jimin said unsure, but still took his contacts out. Yoongi was shocked at what he saw. "Jimin, your eyes are pink...just like your hair." Yoongi said in shock. "Ha. Ha. Very funny. I take my contacts out every night before I go to bed, my eyes are brown." Jimin said in an 'as-a-matter-of-fact" tone. That's when everything clicked in Yoongi's head. He took a picture of Jimin's eyes and showed it to him, and I think Jimin started to think what Yoongi was thinking. "Jimin, if your eyes are brown but they're pink now, and my hair was just dyed blonde but it's gray now-" "Yoongi, we're the only ones on the third floor. Our parents and the maids are on the first floor getting the ballroom ready.....that means..."
"We're soulmates" they both said in unison, frozen in their spot while staring at each other.

This changed everything.