ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴅʏ ʟᴏᴋɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀɴᴇ

It was finally time for everyone to meet Lady Loki and Jane. You had just gotten back from your "Date" when you got rushed into hair and makeup to get ready. That's where you met Natalie. After hair and makeup was done you got changed into your costume. Your costume had gold horns just like Toms, A green under suit, a gold belt, a black skirt (I don't know how to describe that black thing under the belt) black gloves, a fur cape and some high brown boots.

*Your costume*

It was finally time to go onto set

It was finally time to go onto set. You had memorized your words and everything. You even read more about your character while getting your makeup done. Turns out your Janes best friend C/N and when you meet Thor to fight the destroyer Loki falls for you.
*C/N = Character name you can have your name or a made up one*

"Y/N!" Taika yells from across set. "It's finally time to meet Lady Loki. Are you excited?"

"Yes! I can't wait!" You said with a bright smile on your face.

"Okay we'll go get in position right next to Natalie so we can get started!" He said as he headed over to the camera while you headed for Natalie. Once you were next to Natalie you caught Tom in the corner of your eyes. He was standing there in his casual attire looking right at you.

"ACTION!" Taika yelled.

"Jane! Where are they going with all our stuff?" You asked with worry on your face. Before Jane could answer Phil did.

"Hello C/N, I'm Phil Coulson with Shield. We're taking away your stuff to get it looked over to make sure it's no threat to the world."

"None of that is a threat to this world. We've spent many years working on these gadgets and your just gonna come in here and take it all away." You said

"Well if you could make them once then you can make them a second time." He said as he started to walk away, Jane quickly following him out.

"I'll get it all back for you." A blonde man said.

"Who are you?" You asked looking into his bright blue eyes.

"I'm Thor odinson Lady..."

"C/N."

"Lady C/N what a pretty name."

"Well thank you Thor. It was very nice to meet you but I must get going."

"Oh okay." Thor says  and with that you leave."

"AND CUT!" Taika yells. "amazing job people! Be back here tomorrow morning at 9:30" He says and with that you leave. You start to head back to your trailer to change when a special someone taps you on the back of your shoulder.

"That was amazing Lady Loki" Tom says. You couldn't help but giggle a little bit.

"Well thank you very much Loki." You said as you bowed.

"Your very much welcome. Have a good night Y/N."

"You too Tom." You said as you headed for your trailer. Once you got to your taillier you changed, took your makeup off and headed for your motorcycle to leave. Once you arrived home you showered and went straight to bed. Today had been a long day and tomorrow was most likely gonna be longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I'm sorry for posting late updates but please bare with me. Also I know these are very short but I just can't seem to come up with ideas so if you have some pls dm me. Pls comment and vote!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
~Sarah