ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴡ

A/N: Fun fact I'm debating if I wanna write or do a work out on YouTube because it is currently 3:00 am and I have yet to sleep. But enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beep Beep! Your alarm clock rang making you get up. Today was your first day on set. Meeting your new coworkers, finding out the role you'll be betraying and so much more. 5 minutes after your alarm clock went off you decided to get up and shower. After showering you grabbed a pretty yellow sundress with some white sandals. After doing all your hair and makeup you went downstairs, grabbed your keys and left. Before going to set though you had to make a Starbucks run. (Hey I would love a Starbucks rn)
After getting your Starbucks you drove straight to the coordinates Taika gave you. If was about an hour away but you left early enough to get there in time. After driving about 45 minutes your phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Good morning Y/N! I'm so happy to see you soon. You will love your roll trust me." Taika said

"I'm just happy you chose me for whatever roll I will be betraying. I have always loved Norse mythology and to be in a movie that's based off of a bunch of Norse gods is an honor."

"Well I'm glad you're happy. I hope to seeing you very soon."

"Oh yes sir actually about to pull in."

"Perfect I'll see you then." He said then hung up the phone. When you drove into where the set was being held it was busy. Probs being thrown all over the place, costume's being placed outside trailers and a bunch of people scurrying around. When you finally found your trailer you placed your bike pedal down and took of your helmet.

"Y/N!"

"Taika!"

"Glad you found your trailer very easy, now if you can follow me I would like to introduce you to the others and tell you each your rolls." He said as he started to walk before you. You placed your helmet on your bike and started to walk along with him. You couldn't believe you were about to play in a Mcu film. After about walking for 3 minutes Taika lead you into a white curtain. As you walked in you saw many people but one person stood out. Tom. You and your best friend Sarah have always fangirled him but you a little more. (Fun fact my names sarah and that most likely is not true)

"Tom, Chris this is Y/N she is gonna also be betraying a part in this movie."

"It's nice to meet you darling" Tom said. You got lost in your thoughts immediately. Tom looked way hotter in person and him calling you darling just made you die right on the spot.

"It's an honor to meet you." Chris said.

"Well it is nice to meet you both." You said still thinking about what Tom said earlier.

"Okay time to tell you all your roles. Are you ready?" Taika said. You all shook your heads. "Chris you will be betraying the role of Thor, Tom you will be playing Thors brother Loki and as for you Y/n you will be playing the role of Lokis s/o Lady Loki while our other co star who is not here yet will be playing Thors s/o Jane."
Omg! You could not believe you will be playing Lokis S/o. That means you and Tom will get to be with each other more.

"I think those rolls are perfect. I can see a match between Tom and Y/N so making them S/o in the movie was a great choice." Chris said. What was that supposed to mean you thought.

"Yes well I'm glad to be betraying the roll of Loki with this fine lady by my side." Omg you were gonna faint. You could tell a blush crept up to your face because it was definitely getting hot In the room you were in right now.

"Okay well tomorrows the first day acting so you have the rest of the day to practice your lines and even get to know each other" Taika said as he handed us our scripts and left.

"Well I know I could go for a coffee right now how about you guys?" Chris asked

"Actually I prefer tea but coffee will simply." Tom said. Of course he liked Tea more he was British for gods sake.

"Yea coffees great." You said with a smile on your face. Chris told you a good coffee place near by and to meet up there in about 10 minutes. You grabbed your keys to your motorcycle and went to the coffee shop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: just to get more chapters in this book I've decided to make a whole chapter about the coffee shop. Which will most likely come out some time today.
Love you all
~Sarah