detention.

I wanted him since day one. Ever since the first day of class and he walked up to the board and presented himself as our new science teacher I knew I would fail the class.
How could I possibly focus in class with him up there? He was slim, but muscular, and each time he turned around to write on the board all I could do was stare at his well-toned ass. A proper shirt and well pressed pants, with that huge bulge in his crotch, just further increased the strength of his aura of authority.
More than once my thoughts had just wondered away, and I hadn't even noticed him until he stood bent over towards me, his strong musky smell filling my nostrils, and scolding me for not paying attention. And each time, without fail, it made me flustered and wet enough that it felt like it would soak through my panties.
One day, during class, I couldn't help but stare at the huge bulge between his legs. Though this time there was no doubt about it: he had a massive boner. The outline of his cock reached up high and I was surprised the tip didn't peek out above the waist band of his pants.
I was instantly wet, though for some stupid reason, maybe the awkwardness of the situation or maybe the thought of it peeking out, I just couldn't help myself. I laughed out, loudly, out to the entire classroom.
"Is something wrong?" He asked in a stern voice, walking up towards me. For some reason, it just made me laugh even more.
"That's it." He said, slamming his hand on my desk. "I'll see you after school in detention."
I didn't really know if I was to be mad that I'd miss my training, or happy that I'd get to look at him some more.
Class ended, with him reminding me to return for detention after my final class, and I went on for the day. The image of his boner through his tight pants was burned in my mind and I had to constantly run to the bathroom to make sure I hadn't soaked all the way through my skirt.
I returned for detention, took my seat as he handed me a pile of paper to work on while he walked over to his desk and started grading the tests we did last week. I was the only student in there, and it just furthered the shame of getting put here for my first time ever.
"Is that gum you're chewing?" He rose up and started walking toward me again. I had actually forgotten that I had one, even more that he really seemed to hate it when someone in his class were doing it.
"No." I said, unsure why I even lied. My gaze shifted by instinct and stuck itself to his groin again. There, again, the clear silhouette of his erect cock was visible through his pants.
He looked at me, skeptical at my denial, and his stare really burned into my eyes, making my heart beat fast and my body fill with lust.
"Open your mouth."
"What?"
"I said, open your mouth." As ordered, my jaw opened wide, gum hidden under my tongue. He reached out his hand, took a firm grip of my jaw and held it in place.
My face went completely red and I just froze in place.
"Spit it out." His grip was firm, but I shook my head denyingly.
"Make me."
What the hell was I saying?!
With his grip still firm, he moved his thumb and put it right on my tongue. With slow but determined strokes he moved it up and down my tongue, as if he was inspected every inch of it.
I was going fucking crazy! My breath heavy, my pussy wet enough that I could feel it against the chair, and his sadistic smile revealed that he knew all too well how it affected me. I had become his plaything.
With his other hand he started unzipping his pants, still rubbing the inside of my mouth with his finger. He pulled it out, the thick and veiny cock of his, and held it right in front of my face as he stood before me.
I felt the smooth tip against my lips, the sweet taste of his pre-cum making me long for more. With heavy breath I felt the lovely, musky smell of his dick as he pushed it inside my mouth.
I moaned as he grabbed hold of my head and started pushing it back and forth as my mouth surrounded his shaft. Deeper and deeper with each push, I soon felt his balls bounce against my lower lips each time he reached all the way inside.
After going for quite a while, he moaned, softly, and it felt like his cock grew even bigger in my mouth. Hard, repeated throbs twitched through the entire shaft as I felt the lush and salty cum pour right into my mouth.
My head was held firmly in place as he made sure I swallowed each and every drop of it before pulling his cock out again.
"Have you learned your lesson?"
I looked deep into his eyes. I was far from done.
"No." I said, defiantly. In an instant reaction he pulled me up on my feet, only to push me down over the desk. He lifted my skirt and pulled my soaked panties to the side.
His finger penetrated me with ease, and I felt him move it further inside, pressed again the front of my pussy, right against my g-spot. Another finger rubbed against my clitoris, and I had to fight to not scream out in pleasure.
As if that wasn't enough, I felt his thumb rubbing against my slit, soaking in my juices before moving up against my ass. He pushed it inside, fucking both of my holes with his fingers and pushing them together as if he tried to pinch them.
His cock rubbed against my thighs, the remains of cum still on it rubbing on to me, and his fingers moved faster and faster inside of me. A moan of ecstasy left my mouth as my orgasm spread throughout my entire body, leaving me shivering from pleasure.
He was not done yet. With a tug he pulled my panties off completely. I had barely recovered from my orgasm as I felt him push hard against me and his thick, rock hard cock pushed deep inside of my pussy.
All the way in, his balls smacking against my pussy, he fucked me hard and raw with no mercy for me. As I started to moan, he put his hand over my mouth, letting me taste the juices of my own lust, to keep me from alerting anyone.
Just as I felt close to cumming again he suddenly pulled out. It took me a few seconds to recover enough to look back at him, but just as I did, I saw the condom he had put on just as he went inside of me again.
Harder, and harder he pushed, and I felt him smack against my ass and his balls against my folds as his fingers played around inside my mouth.
I came again, feeling the muscles in my pussy tense around his cock which, with pulsating trembles, shot out his seed as he came right after me. He only rested for a short moment before I felt him grab his dick and in a way such that the cum-filled condom stayed inside of me he pulled himself out of me.
I lied there, pantyless, on my desk, condom filled with his jizz in my pussy, and with a heavy slap on my ass he left me there and went back to his own desk.
"20 minutes left." He said with a stern voice. "And return tomorrow. You'll have to stay once more for talking back against me.
I couldn't wait for tomorrow.