"What do you wanna talk about!?" Vegas asked Pete once they are both in Vegas' bedroom.

Vegas on the bed, pete sat on the sofa.

" How much do you know about Ma's problem?" Pete just cut to the chase

" I heard she needs a surgery, That's it" vegas answered truthfully.

" How do you get to know about it ? " Pete asked to know more

" Remember the night you burnt your hands and didn't eat the food? And said your grandma's health is not well. I had an inclining that you didn't tell the full truth. I inquired about it and got to know the problem at yesterday afternoon in the school." Vegas answered the question

" He did this even before anything, before Porsche birthday " pete thought.

" Grandma should be admitted to the hospital before a month before the surgery, Are you willing to bare all the expenses? "

" Yes"

" Just give me a day to think about it Vegas"

"Ok.."
—----------------*--------------------

Next day evening,same scenario,same fridge, different vegetables....and the answer is

"Ok," Pete said " If you are willing to bare all the expenses,we have a deal vegas"

"Ok, then"

"Ok, then"

Both of them became silent...

Pete breaking the silence..." Now what? "

Vegas took a deep breath and came to pete

"First we have to make our relationship believable. I wont do anything to break the kinn and porsche relationship for a month. In this time ,everyone should understand, especially Porsche should know how much I can love someone."

"From next onwards I'll start involving in their relationship. I'll make kinn distance from Porsche and I'll be with Porsche in his time of distress . I'll gradually show Porsche, I'll prefer him over you acting like I am giving importance to him without knowing myself."

"Eventually you and me, we will both act like we  have problems in our relationship, at the same time...Porsche and kinn having problems, I'll will be beside Porsche"

" As for the finale , I'll make something big to break them up...As it's not an issue for us to break up at that time. We will break up .Then Porsche and I'll be together eventually "

"That's it... what do you say?"

"Can I change your mind for one last time. " Pete asks hopefully

Vegas sighed and said " No pete "

"Then ok, we will do this". Pete said while placing the food in the oven.

" I need another help Pete, I'll plan how to break them up , but for our story you have to write the script" Vegas told pete

" Why should I ? It's your problem. You should be one to make the plans. I am only an actor" pete countered him

" Cause I don't know how to make everyone believe we are dating. I know don't how to convince people that I already know is  lie" vegas came to pete who is picking up water bottle from the fridge.

" Yeah ,no one will believe that we are dating, we need to make a plan for that " Pete thought to himself sadly but put on a sarcastic face to cover the feeling ..."

" So I know now?" Pete countered sustaining his thoughts to himself "

" Well you are watching dramas with Macau everyday during dinner. Use some of that knowledge "