They Felt Different Now

Crisis. That was the feeling of one Gio. She always just wanted to be alone, listening to Lana's songs, and some of that RnB stuff. From that, she feels free. She feels more like herself. Rather than being an actress, just in front of somebody. And acted just like Rene Zellweger. The best actress she thought of, as she conceals her true feelings in the best ways.

She felt independence when she was alone. Not to brag, but every once and a while, yes, she needs personal space.

One week, she always go to many places with other people. Reminder of her dream to get a personal space, just kinda seems like an overstatement. Albeit she really needs one. Her friends, or so she felt like fake, nowadays just felt different. Just last year, she was having fun with Harry, Lilly, and Thomas. Now, she felt that they created a distance. A distance that make her felt massively uncertain.

Unbeknownst to her friends, Gio wishes that they could just leave her alone. But no, they kept interferring with her personal space. For example, forcing her to go shopping even though she doesn't want to go, and even after a hard long day of work, Gio was inevitably never capable of being alone. She felt miserable.

Every weekend, she doesn't have time for herself. She was forced to go to the museum, with the bargaining tool of making fun of her by her so called friends. Yes, she thought of them as fake friends now. They just acted different than what it was before. She just hoped to get a single day to rest, all by herself. Listening to music. Reading books. And appreciate what being independent means.

Once she always enjoyed being with them. She found Thomas funny, and she could really connect deeply with Lilly in regards towards her taste of music. Yet, now is different.

She felt, that they have better friends than her now.

That point is okay. But she thought, there is no need to be different towards her. Just, stay the same would be golden.

She just wished that she could come back and felt the independence from when she had no friends. Back then as she rememberred,

She was always happy.

Gio was content. Gio felt peace.

Gio felt grateful.

And then she plotted a plan. She asked her friends to go the cinema. Which she promised to buy the tickets first. Instead when her friends arrived, the place was actually being renovated. And then, she doesn't go there in the first place.

She asked them to wait for her.

"Ah, what a joy. What a stupendous moment."
As she opens her novel, she began to contemplate under the purplish sky, what is independence. Just a single day full of harmony. It's just enough.

"Maybe for a few days more, and then i'll call them again." She murmurred to herself. She continued reading her japanese based novel, which she almost finished reading.

"Ah what a view! I should..."

KRING. KRING. KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

KRINGGGGGG-

Giorgio just wake up. Oh and he thought that he is a girl with just a moment of loneliness to enjoy. As he continues to embark on his daily life.

He always loved Lana. And just for a moment, he smiled. He thought of himself to be free.

Just
Don't
Get.

His friends and families, just, built different than him.

Even as he is now, the President of the United States of America.

He doesn't feel freedom.