Ch2 Mr Stranger

....."What will you find out Mr. Stranger?" said Sarah standing behind him.

He turned around.

"Miss Sarah, I have a name." He said with a calming smile.

"I don't care, for me you are a stranger. Don't change the topic, tell me what did you find out?"

"Ah the mission...the one on which your father and I am working on."

"Who were you discussing it with?" She asked curiously.

"My friend..from the hospital."

"She stepped closer and said. "Don't act smart Mr Stranger, you can fool my dad but not me. My eyes are upon you." 

She gave him a death stare while walking backwards just when her leg slipped  and she fall down.

Ryan laughed and walked towards her, stooped down staring at her with his greyish blue eyes and said in a low deep voice  "Take my advise, use your eyes where you actually need to."  He smirked and walked away.

"You're such a whore! Ouch my back!" She cried.

Amber palace, The observation centre..

Mr. Parker Vincent reached his working centre where the werewolf was tangled.

*scrutinizing the scene*

"Where are those freakin bastards who were responsible for injecting him every one day before the full moon!!" He screamed harshly.

"...there," answered one of his people pointing towards numerous stretchers behind him.

Vincent looked back and moved a step ahead. Picked up the cloth of one of the dead body.

Parker Vincent gasped at the horrifying sight.

Victim's face, covered with blood filled with deep scratches and venomous bites

Victim's face, covered with blood filled with deep scratches and venomous bites. His chest was torn and heart missing.

"All the scientists volunteered for injecting sleep dose to the werewolf were ruthlessly murdered, last night." harry stated.

"Dispose them off, no one knows about this place."

"I don't get it, how the fuck he woke up after so many years!? What was so special last night?" Harry questioned.

"Did someone came here last night?" Asked Vincent, his eyes glued to the bloodshed.

"Why and how would anyone come here? And why and how would he wake the wolf up, and why and how the wolf won't kill him?" replied Harry.

"Perhaps It's someone with unhuman energy and magic, someone intellectual and powerful who might be making the tonic or some sort of injection to wake up this wolf, someone the wolf won't hurt or probably has the power to control the wolf somehow."