Chapter 12: Game Start! (2)

Chanyeol's POV
Luhan's serve was impressive. Even I can't do that. Next round was LayDae against TaoRis. It was so interesting to watch when Tao and Lay were arm-wrestling each other the other time. I couldn't wait to see what's going to happen in the next round. The position was like this:

Lay Chen

Chanyeol Table Other members

Kris Tao

"Game Start!" I said. Lay served to the very corner of the table where Tao was and it bounced towards Tao's face but Tao dodged it. "1-0, LayDae lead . I announced. "Yah! You almost hit my face." Tao shouted at Lay. "Respect your hyung!" Chen said. "Don't worry about it. Let's continue." Lay smiled. "I know right! Take a chill pill." Kris gave the ball to Lay. "Says you!" Chen said back. "Out of all of them, I'm the third eldest! Ya dare be disrespectful to me!" Kris slipped on a banana peel and fell on his bottom soon after yelling at Chen. Everyone laughed. "Seriously continue the game already because currently the Xiuhan couple are waiting to go against the next pair." I said. My stomach hurt so much from laughing.

At the end...
LayDae won! It was so epic! They were full on smashing. It was so fun to watch. (A/N - I'm actually really bad at describing matches or sceneries and things xD) It was 20-18 when the match was over. Now the final round was XiuHan against LayDae.

"We're going against the LayDae couple!" Xiumin said. "Let's smash them!" Luhan was ready to serve. The position was like this:

Xiumin Luhan

Chanyeol Table Others

Lay Chen

"Let's start the game already! I knew we were going to go against Lay and Chen!" Xiumin was really excited. He really couldn't wait to play against his opponent. "As I said before, let's smash them!" Luhan shouted out loud.

"Wait! The members who think the XiuHan couple is going to win, stand on their side. Same goes with LayDae couple. Later if the members are standing on the side of the winners then they do not need to get hit by the sqeuaky hammer I have in my hand. The members who went on the side of the losers gets hit but not the couple who lost." I announced to all the members. "Do we close our eyes?" Lay asked already with his eyes closed. "Yeah." XiuHan and Chen closed their eyes. The members started to walk to whatever side they think would win. "Ok! Open your eyes!" I said. Me and Baekhyun and KaiSoo were on XiuHan's side. TaoRis and SuHun were on LayDae's side. "Now let the game start!" I shouted.

End of match... (Luhan's POV)
We really did smashed it. It was 11-3. Xiumin and I won. "Yes! I don't need to get hit!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison. "Yay! We won!" I high fived Xiumin. "Yeah, we did." I replied. "Now let's hit the those members!" Kyungsoo pointed to SuHun and the TaoRis couple. He couldn't wait to hit one of them.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Kyungsoo hit Tao, Kris, Suho and Sehun so hard that they fell down. I wonder how hard I could hit. "Chanyeol, have you gotten stronger?" Kris asked. "I think it's because I work out and exercise these days." Chanyeol replied. Kris' jaw nearly dropped. I chuckled. "Let's go to that fried chicken place we haven't gone in a long time. I'm paying." Suho said. "As expected from the richest member of EXO. That place is actually nearby." Baekhyun said. "Ok, let's go. I'm really hungry." I intertwined Xiumin's hand with mine and went out first. "You guys wait for us!" Sehun cried out to us.

At the fried chicken place...
"Wow. So delicious!" Kris said. "I still remember last time when you said eating chicken wasn't your style." Chanyeol said. "When did I say that?!" Kris said while eating. The twelve of us were sitting on a huge table. I ate a lot of the chicken that was served. The members other than Chanyeol were full. Chanyeol ate the most out of all of us. Other people were looking at us.

"Did you know that Kai and Lay are now famous dance teachers of a famous dance academy?" Someone nearby blurted out. I never knew that so that's a new fact. "Did you know that Chanyeol, Kris and Sehun are a rapper trio famous in Asia now!" Xiumin whispered to my ear. "Yeah, I did recently." I whispered back. Why do I keep hearing facts about our members? Out of all the people who were talking about us, they were mostly talking about me.

All of the sudden, 7 guys entered the place and started to order food. The girls fangirling over them. I even heard one said that it was BTS. "First it was EXO, now it was BTS. OMG!" One of them said. The members of BTS looked at us with widened eyes. Same went with us. "EXO!" "BTS!" All of us shouted at the same time.

Finally, 2 weeks of holidays! I'm currently writing a VKook oneshot fanfic but I don't know when I would finish writing it. And yeah! BTS appeared in the story! I was going to double update but then I accidentally deleted Chapter 13 :( . I'll try to update as soon as possible. :)