Erm- Uhh- Hoo- Hah- Uhmm-

Warnings: Not much descriptive language, no tongue and getting caught.

ERM THIS WAS ORIGINALLY A JOKE BUT MY FRIEND WAS ACTUALLY ON BOARD SOOO HERE WE ARE MY QUEER READERS.

Henrys POV

I couldn't sleep. I am up thinking about my boyfriend. I knew that this would just keep going if I didn't just go visit him now, and so I did. I drove to his house and knocked on the door, around a maybe 6 foot male teenager answered the door, we stood in silence. He was probably Williams kid, they looked so alike " Who are you? " He broke the silence, " I work with your dad, William Afton? " He rolled his eyes " And why are you here? " I feel warm inside a little " Ah- Uh- We have blueprints for work we have to get done soon! " He moved to the side to let me in, I walked up the stairs with his son, while walking down the hallway " I'm Michael, Btw, Just thought you should know that " I nod at him awkwardly " I'm Henry Emily " ( Look, I cant tell if that's the canon name, I googled it and this was the most popular option) Michael opened the door to see William at his desk, coffee in hand to stay awake and on his laptop, We stared at each other " I'll leave you two to it " He leaves after he stares at us in concern. " What are you doing here? " Will smiled " Couldn't sleep " Will laughs " Its 1 AM Henry, and you can just take a nap while the day " He smirked " Well then I think you know why I am here " William leaned over to me (Wills at his desk, keep that in mind ) " Did you miss me?? " I stare down at him like ' What do you think ? ', he spit out his coffee everywhere in shock " You actually missed me at 1 AM so drove over to see me? " I roll my eyes " No, I didn't just make a boyfriend after being divorced for like, years, Obviously I missed you! " Will hugs me, coffee dripping down from his chin to my shoulder " You too, Depresso " He laughs " Very funny... " We went silent " ... Heart starter.. " (its a term for like, a coffee full of caffeine" He smiled overwhelmingly, grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. We  just kind of stood there till I rolled my eyes and kissed him back, but I put my hand behind his head to push the kiss deeper, kissing him passionately " Heyy, dad, Chris had a nightmare could h- " Michael and Chris had walked in on us, we separate immediately " Ho- herm- huh- yeah he can sleep with me tonight! " Michael just stared and Chris' night terror tears just paused " Heyyy, Michael. " Michael smirked and looked down at Chris " Your sleeping with me tonight. Its better there. Ill give you the good pillows. " Chris smiled a little, shakily " Thank you! " He ran down the hall to his brothers room, Michael looked at us, smilingly scoffs and turns around " Bye, dads! " and shuts the door. Me and Will just stare at each other " I'm just going to sleep- " I point to the bed " Yeah, I'll get the bed setup "

LEGS- IK U R PROBABLY READING THIS, ITS 11 RN AND I FOUND THIS HILARIOUS 😂