The Words

TW: Slight homophobia, Its only quick though! And Swears :[ IM SRRY ITS FOR THE STORY :[

Williams POV

" Yes " Henry wispered. He removes his hand and smiles, I smile back. I walked Henry home and just at the front door, " Well, I guess now we can say we've done everything we could have of done now " I chuckle, Henry turns to face me " Not quite " Henry puts his hands on my shoulders and kisses me softly on the cheek, a little peck.  " Byee! " Henry closes the door and I rub the cheek he kissed me on and smiled. I heard rustling from behind me, I turn around but nothing, I checked the time and it was 5:30 so It was pretty dark. As I walked home I couldnt help but be watched, I had to do something before I got home otherwise, whatevers following might hurt my family, I turn around " Ok, What the fuck is following me?! Show yourself now! " I demanded. A Man appeared out of nowhere and punched me " Fucking Fag! " He yelled, I take a step back and smirk " I would be more careful next time, if there were one. " I grab something off my belt " What the fuck is that supposed to mean little bitch? " I take a half step closer " Exactly " I stab the man with my pocket knife 12 times, " If you make it out alive, just know, I will be the one following you, sir. " I get up, yes I was sitting over the body, I remove the knife and run. I made it home and Immediatly hid the knife, I was welcomed by Elizabeth " Welcome home, Dad! " She hugs my legs tightly, I kneel down to her " You should be in bed, sweetie " Elizabeth frowns " I just wanted to see you again, so did Mr. Wiskers! " Elizabeth shoved her cat plushie in my face, I grab it " Hello Mr. Wiskers, Lovely to see you again, " I hand the Plushie back over to my daughter " Now go to bed, Tell Chris too please " Elizabeth quickly nods and zooms to Chris " Your home late. " Michael, my son, was waiting for me by the bottom of the stairs " Sorry Dad I just had some homework " I laugh to Michael as I tell him me joke, he didnt think it was funny " Dad, where were you? " I sit in front of Michael and wisper " lets just say, Your not the only person in the household with a boyfriend anymore " I wink, Michaels mouth drops " Dont tell anybody though, The kids would be confused and maybe tell Clara " Michael nods " Wait, how did you know about me and- " I get up quickly " Gtg, Bye!! " I run up stairs to my bedroom and sleep, thinking of Henry.

Sorry Its short, The ending was pretty good though :D