Chapter 3

You continued walking deeper into the Forrest alone but you felt as if someone else was with you. You turned around and saw Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson and Mike Wheeler watching you from the bushes.
"Okay.. stalkers.." you wrote on a piece of paper and threw it at them. They looked shocked when they saw that you knew they were there.

"What do you want from me?" You ask.
"What's on your arm?" Mike asks before grabbing your arm and seeing the number.
"014.."
Lucas and Dustin look shocked when Mike read that out loud.
"It's just a tat, what's the big deal?"
"We have a friend with a tattoo the same as yours but a different number."
"011?" You ask.
"Yes how did you know?"
"She saved me a few months ago."
"Saved you? From who?"
"Someone... dangerous."
"Brenner?"
"No, papa wouldn't hurt me. Papa loves me."

They all look surprised at this.
"You mean Brenner didn't hurt you??"
"Yes."
"Then who did??"
"I cant tell you that. You will be at risk."
"Just tell us!"
"Yeah."
"No." You walk away from them.

Later it's time for hellfire club. You go to the location Chrissy gave you.
"This is it."
You placed your fog machine on the floor and turned it on. Then you started blasting some Beatles music. After a few seconds you barged into the room.
"Talk about an entrance." Erica says.
"Oh hey Erica." You reply.
"Welcome beautiful, welcome to hellfire."
Your heart skipped a beat when Eddie called you beautiful. He seemed to notice and he grinned.
"Sit down beautiful, you can join in a few minutes let us just roll the dice each."
You sit down next to Eddie and he looks a bit upset but doesn't say anything.

You all take it in turns to play the game and you end up defeating Vecna. You hug Eddie tightly and he blushes.
"Well done Y/N"
You glance at him.
"No more 'beautiful'?" You ask.
"Would you prefer that?"
"Yes."
"Then, well done beautiful."
"Um guys, mike has to go home now."
"Okay bye mike." You and Eddie say in unison.