~Jorge's Favorite Song~

Start from the beginning

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

After everyone was back on their feet, you all ran towards the exit or the supposed exit where Jorge had walked away previously. But the creepy man with a missing tooth stood there. He was grinning evilly and had a gun in his right hand. You had a flashback to Gally. Your eyes began to water just thinking about it.

"We're not trying to cause any trouble we just need to get out of here," Thomas tried to reason with his hands up. He stood in front of you protectively blocking you from view. You were thankful but at this point, if you got hurt again it would just mean that you were dead, and they could probably lose you. It wouldn't be that bad of a thing to happen.

"Is that so?" The man grimaced, his horrible smile growing wider. Then, he picked up his walkie-talkie. "Janson, I got 'em for ya. I'm bringing 'em down. Don't shoot us," he said. You could already tell your dad was very happy with that statement. "C'mon," the man tried. But nobody followed, the group refused to move including you.

"Even the girl?" you heard your dad's voice come through the walkie-talkie.

"Both of 'em. Alright, let's go," the man said pointing the gun at Thomas. Nobody made a move to leave. "I said, let's go," he said in a more threatening tone. He got too close to Thomas for your comfort but before you knew it Thomas grabbed his gun and the man shot towards the ceiling. You flinched before running to Thomas hitting the man with a metal bar you had picked up. He stumbled backward but held the gun out and everyone backed away again.

"You little bastard!" the man said with blood in his mouth. You stepped in front of Thomas and flinched back again when everyone heard a gunshot. Thomas put his hands on your shoulders, tilting your body to check you over as you did the same with your hands. You were grasping where the bullet should have landed and inhaling sharply. Nothing had happened.

Then, you watched with wide eyes as the man in front of you fell over with a thud, the gun spinning off the edge of the hole where you guys had just been hanging.

Right behind him was a girl, with short hair and a gun herself. You squinted at her, not recalling seeing her before but everybody else seemed to know her from somewhere. You turned to Thomas, "Am I missing something?" you asked.

"Lightning strike, you were passed out," Thomas answered quickly. You were confused but nodded and turned back to the girl.

"Okay, come on," the girl ordered. Everyone looked at her with alarm and glanced down at the man she just shot. "Come on, let's go!" she motioned with her gun and Thomas ran after her, causing everybody else to follow. You glanced back to see Teresa not following, she stared at the walkie-talkie. But Newt ran up to you before you could see if she picked it up or not.

"You okay?" he asked with his accent. You nodded and smiled at him.

"Sorry for scaring you," you said while running.

"Don't worry, love. Just glad you're alive," he smiled back. And it probably wasn't the right time for it, but your stomach erupted into tingly butterflies and your cheeks began to heat up. Your heart was racing and you swore that his smile could've turned your knees to jelly if you hadn't been running. But you were and you were right, this was not the right time.

A song started up as you were running. You didn't recognize it.

You followed the girl and reached the final destination supposedly. "Right this way!" The man, Jorge, pushed open two metal doors and you saw zip lines running out to another building. 'Brenda' you had just learned walked up next to Jorge.