11~ Tug of hearts

Começar do início

It would be our project.

So dream big you, since trust me they do come true!

But life isn't all sunsets and flowers now is it? And so every action you take comes with this baggage of consequence, they come with a cost...always, sometimes a hefty one but like all the other things in your life you have a choice, one always does...a choice of whether the cost is worth it or not...and I made mine for most part I am proud of it but sometimes that little voice in me saying otherwise remains unacknowledged maybe this is the choice I make every living day to have my sanity.

Because if it would be hard to live with knowing that I hadn't made the best choice with everything that I left behind to be here.

"NANDINI FREAKING MURTHY!"

Navya's screeching voice penetrated through the door halting my thoughts and making me stuff everything back in the carton before shoving it back at its designated space.

What? Not being secretive I just like to keep a few things to myself.

"HIEEE!!" passing her a nervous grin at the hit and miss I walked up to her, wrapping my arms around her going in for a hug. She's been out since past 2 days, I found her packing away her luggage grumbling about how insensitive and literally prude this lead of a flim she was working on was, and how she would sue him for forcing her to tag along for this schedule they had somewhere in Pune.

Gladly for me, she was too busy cribbing that she barely looked over my EXTRA attire, that saved me a lot of interrogation.

I held her closer realizing how much I missed her being around these two days, I hated coming back to an empty home after a very frustrating or even exhausting day at work, one of the many reasons Navya refused to go live by herself also the reason why I found Arya's stupid face lazing around at our place for the past two days.

Such cuties, no?

"I missed you"

"Me too" smiling at her words, I let her go after a few more seconds.

"Before you talk me into things, we have something major at hand to discuss or rather you have some spilling up to do" she stated summoning her momma side with a stern face to match up to her no nonsense with me tone, I swear it is so intimidating to look at her like this.

It wasnt a hard guess that I had messed up something big time, what could that be though!?

Made sure my keys were with me at all times and not leaving key in the keyhole. check.

keeping the kitchen counter clean. check.

Refilling the refrigerator with essentials. check.

Most items on the ' A No deal for Naveli' was checked so wha—

Oh oo, wait a damn minute!

This is about THE date with Manik Malhotra.

That khurana better has an up game with his security tonight because boy is getting couriered to hell.

That bitch couldn't keep from snitching.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Manik's pov:

"Manik, your past few movies have been a very commerical audience centric entertainer so opting for this movie, was this a necessary or rather a conscious shift or did it all fall into place organically?"