Chapter 83 ~ Dancing with Angels

Start from the beginning

"Of course~ I did my best so that I can have fun dancing with onee-sama~"

Awwwww~! What a cutie she is~! She's so precious~!!!

"But aren't you tired, onee-sama...? You've been dancing for quite a while..."

"I'm fine~ All my training has increased my stamina tremendously, and I can always use magic to enhance it further~ But most of all..."

I twirled Kiara around and pulled her close, moving my head right beside her and whispered to her ear.

"Being with you gives me all the energy I need."

"O-Onee-sama~!"

Ah~ She's blushing~ Ufufufu, how cute~

"U-Uhm... Onee-sama! I-I love you the most in this world!!!

"Really~? I'm so happy~! I love you very much too, Kiara~"

Kiara smiled widely, shining even more beautifully and brightly than any jewelry or lights in this grand hall.

The most precious thing in the world. Ufufufu~ My little sister is the cutest as I expected!!!

"Wow... They're so beautiful..."

"Both of them are angels..."

"I'm glad I came here..."

"Their hair is so smooth and beautiful... I-I have to visit "Eden" after this!"

"I-I shall accompany you too, Lady Agnes!"

"M-me too!"

Oh! I heard some good news just now! Ufufufu~ I didn't think about it before, but just being here serves as advertisement too!

But, you're wrong if you think you can get such beautiful hair like Kiara from just using my shampoo alone, you know~? Kiara is an angel, so of course, her hair is naturally beautiful! My shampoo only helps in nurturing and protecting it~

"What's wrong, onee-sama?"

Kiara tilted her head slightly and looked at me in wonder. Ufufufu~ Even this little gesture is super cute~

"Hehe~ Did you hear what everyone around us is saying~? They're saying how beautiful and cute you are~"

"E-Eh? Really? I didn't hear it because I'm focusing on you, onee-sama~"

Ah! D-Don't say that! You just made my heart flutter!

"But I think they're talking about you..."

"Fufufu~ No they're not~ They must be talking about you because you're so cute~ They're also talking about how beautiful your hair is and wondered if it's because of my shampoo~"

"I-It is! Onee-sama's shampoo is amazing! I always feel very happy and refreshed after using it every day~!"

"I'm happy, but I think it's because your hair is naturally very beautiful, Kiara~ Hmm~ How about we take a bath together tonight~? Let's wash each other's hair and back~!"

"R-Really?! Yes!!! I would love to~!! Hehehehe~ A bath with onee-sama~ I look forward to it~"

"Me too~"

Mm~ It's been a while since we took a bath together~ After all, I take a bath quite late into the night since I'm working.

By the time I finished, Kiara would've already taken her bath and waited for me in my room when she wanted to sleep together.

Fufufu~ What a great way to end my birthday~

Before I knew it, the song ended, signaling the end for my dance with my angel. It felt really short, shorter than when I was dancing with the guys, his majesty, and the others. But this must be what it meant by "Time flies when you're having fun".