~Jorge and His Weird Radio~

Start from the beginning

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"C'mon, keep up. Jorge wants to meet you," the strange girl said.

"Who's Jorge?" Thomas asked tiredly, with y/n still on his lap.

"You'll see. No one's come out of the scorch in a long time. You've just got him curious, and me too."

Eventually, the group gets up, albeit reluctantly. Thomas swung y/n back on his back with Minho's help again. She wasn't even stirring. It was a bad sign, but he knew she was alive since her heartbeat could be felt through the thin shirt he wore on his back.

They began the trek to an attic-like room and the whizzing and static of a radio station are heard. 'Jorge' unplugged the radio after realizing he wasn't getting much from it. He sighs as he gets up. Guards surrounded the small group.

"You ever get the feeling the whole world's against you?" Jorge inquires.

The small group looks around, uneasy.

"Oooooo," he grimaced. "What happened to her?" he asks pointing at y/n's limp body. They stayed quiet.

"Struck by lightning," the girl answers from a couch behind everyone.

"Figured, put her down!" he commands Thomas. "It's not like I can hurt her any more than she already has been."

Thomas took a step back, weighing his options. Then, Thomas gently unhooked the loose body from his back, laying the girl across the floor. Jorge looks down at the girl with pity before turning back to the group.

"Three questions; Where did you come from? Where are you going? How can I profit?" Jorge asks picking up a liquid in a glass cup.

Thomas opens his mouth to answer, glancing at Minho, as his anxiety grew.

"Don't all answer at once," Jorge says.

Thomas began to explain then, "We came from the mountains, looking for the Right Arm."

Around the group, laughter is heard but Brenda just glares and glances.

"You're looking for ghosts you mean," Jorge says before taking a drink.

"Question number two. Where did you come from?"

Minho and Thomas glance at each other again. "That's our business," Minho responds.

Jorge raises an eyebrow and then shrugs slightly. Two men grab Thomas and Minho while the rest are herded like sheep. Thomas begins to fight out of the grip, and hearing an electric sound, the girl comes in behind Thomas and scans his neck.

"What is that?!" Thomas yells.

"You were right," the girl says looking alarmed. Jorge put on his glasses and looked down at a screen which read: WCKD in big bold white letters at the top, and then a series of information on Thomas. (A/N: We'll get back to that later!)

"Right about what?" Thomas asks. "What is she talking about?"

Jorge scoffs. "I'm sorry, Hermano. Looks like you're tagged. You came from WCKD." he said with a deep menacing voice. "Which means, you're very valuable." With a glint in his eyes and a swift hand motion, the guys surrounding the group crept a little closer.

"Hang 'em up, all of them. It's not like she'll be waking up anytime soon," Jorge instructs.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .