Part 1

My mind made no sense when I found a boy in a forest in the middle of the woods where I live. I had no idea where he came from or what he was doing in the forest in the first place. It's like you're in a dream. A dream where when you wake up you don't know why you dreamt that dream in the first place. I will start at the beginning when I first found him. When he wakes up I hope he gives me answers.

It begins when I was walking in the forest after I got home-schooled by my grandfather. We hunt food for ourselves and that is usually my job. I got my arrow and bow and went to look for food. I a few minutes later I spot a deer 20 feet away. I hide behind a bush, aiming at my target; slowly, carefully not to frighten it. The arrow shoots into the air and hits the deer in the heart as he falls to the ground. I walk over to it before another mammal gets it. I got out my pocket knife and string, bounding the feet together; using the knife to cut the string I put the deer in a black bag. I was just about to the leave the spot when I spot something behind a tree. A hand with a sword in it; huh? I walked to the tree to get a closer look. The hand belonged to a boy. I rushed over to him, "Hey! Hey, kid, you are going to catch a cold?" I shook him he didn't butch. I saw there was dried blood on the grass then I looked at his hand it was bleeding and then I looked at his head there was dried blood on his hair. 'What happened to him?' I felt if there was a pulse? Seeing that he was still alive I ran to my grandpa for help leaving the deer behind.