Chapter five ➴

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                  ❝𝙊𝙠, 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙!❜

It was the next day and Y/n was sitting on the bench talking to Kiyoko while nibbling on a cookie her brother brought her

That's when Tadeka had burst throughout the gym announcing how they will be going to toyko in a couple of days.

Y/n eyes lit up once she heard the sound of Toyko. Even tho she never watched volleyball she would want to meet new people.

She scoot her little body of the chair and ran to her brother and yanked on his shirt.

He stumbled a little the looked down in confusion."Hm, what is it little sis?"

"Me Tokyo! I wanna go to!" Y/n say yanking on his shirt even more.

"Okkkk stop pulling my shirt!" He said yanking his shirt back and exaggerating the ok.

"WAIT, I CAN GO?" Y/n said with excitement.

"WAIT, I NEVER SAID THAT!" He said bringing down her mood.

"Why not!" She whined feeling tears at the end of her eyes about to form.

"Ok first we have to get permission from our grandma and the principal."

"HmMp." Y/n said crossing both of her arms over her chest and rolling her eyes. She knew it would be hard to convince her grandma to let her go.

"WELL THEY BOTH WILL HAVE TO GO AGAINST ME FIRST!" Tanaka yelled out of no where.

"SAME WITH ME!" Hinata yelled. "IF Y/n CANT GO SO WONT I!"

"BOKE HINATA BOKE! You know that's a lie!"

Y/n then turned away sad and ran away somewhere in the gym.

"Y/n where are you going?" Nishinoya yelled as she ignored the boy and walked away.

Y/n walked up to a green hair boy with freckles that was next to mr tall boy.

"HII! What's your name?"

The green hair boys looks down at the small girl and smiled shyly. "Oh hi I'm Yamaguchi!"

"Cool! But why are you hanging out with mr, grumpy Eiffel Tower over here?" She said pointing at the boy which made him scowl.

"Your just in a bad mode because you can't go to Tokyo little baby!" He said back to her which made her mad.

"HEY STOP BEING MEAN!" Y/n yelled to the boy who just smirked.

"Hey hey hey.. let's get along ok?" Yamaguchi said trying to keep it peaceful.

"Of course!" Y/n smiled brightly at the boy.

'Woah her mood changes fast!' He thought which made him sweat drop.

"Well for starters you can go say sorry to your brother!" He said pointing over to the Nishinoya.

"Umm, ok fine!" Y/n said as she then starts to skip towards her brother.

"Good grief." Tsukishima said as he rolled his eyes and Yamaguchi laughs.

"Hey, sorry I love you!" She said honestly with her head down a little.

The boy turned around confused. "Huh? I should be saying sorry!" He said.

"Ok, apology accepted!" She shrugged.

"Ok guys but that's not all!" Tadeka said which made everyone groan.

"Remember the exams coming up? Yeah in order to go you need to pass!"

The whole team went silent until cry's were heard.

Nishinoya, Tanaka, Kageyama, and Hinata we're on the floor crying.

"Guys it's alright! You should be able to pass right?" Daichi said.

"Noooo..." They all whined at the same time.

"GUYS GUYS!" Y/n said waving her hands. "I CAN HELP! I GOOD AT SCHOOL!" She yelled which made Tsukishima snickered.

"AWWW Y/N YOUR TO KIND!" Nishinoya said running up to hug Y/n.

"Guys.. that's not a good thing if you need help from a kindergartner.." Sugawara said a little concerned.

"Really Y/n? You will really help us?" Hinata said with sparkles in his eyes.

"MHM!" She said proudly.

"Then what's six times six?" Kageyama said to her just in case she was lying.

"Thirty six!" She said confidently without having to count at all.

"Wow even someone who's still a baby can do math." Tsukishima said disappointed.

"Hey it's fine, I can help in every way possible!" Y/n said ignoring what Tsukishima had said.

"YAY Y/N I CAN ALWAY COUNT ON YOU!" Nishinoya and Tanaka both said.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN!"