chapter 8

So I just finished reading @emo-girl-singings story and it gave me some ideas. For my story also we were talking at school and she helped me with it. The song is Impossible by Shantel and it's one of my favorite songs by her. the pic is of one of the characters in this part sooooo yeah.

Max's POV

It's been nine months since i last saw Rex and i was starting to worry. What if he didn't want to save me. What if he couldn't find me. What if he wasn't looking for me. These thoughts raced through my mind a lot more than they used to when I was first brought here by Damen. But there is one good thing that happened to me in my time here. I met someone and they were really nice. They would come in after Damen was done with me and clean me up. We would talk while he did this and we became close friends. he would comfort me when i cryed or if i was in a lot of pain from some of the things Damen did. He cared.

"Max are you okay?" he said from the other side of the door.

"I guess." i replied and he chuckled. He walked in to the cell and hugged me close while kissing me on the head.

"I have some good news for you."

"What is it?" i asked him

"Damen and the other wolves have left to go hunting in a near forest."

"How is that good news?"

"they'll be gone for he rest of the day. We can run live our lives away from them."

I was so happy. I hugged him as hard as I could. He gave me a pair of clothes to change into and we ran as fast as we could to get the hell away from the place. It didn't take us long to reach the pack house.