Chapter 4

Rex's POV

After I closed the door I shifted into my wolf and ran to find Jason. When I found him he was in he back yard. I sprinted at him and jumped on him growling. "Rex!" My dad yelled. "Get of him now!" I obeyed stepping away from him and shifting back not caring that I was back and several people could see me. "Shat the hell was that for?!" He asked. "You hurt Max." I snarled back as his face went from surprised to anger. "He told you?" He asked in and snarled tone. "Yes he did and if you EVER and I mean EVER touch him again I will personally ripe out your eyes and shove them down your throat so you can see me ripe out your intestines." I snarled back in me alpha voice and he whimpered as he looked down. "Yes alpha." He said while trembling and then ran away. "Rex we need to talk now." My dad said. "Yes father." I said and we walked off to my father's office. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked. "You son, I wanted to talk about you" he replied. "You will become the official alpha of the moon pack in one week and you need a Luna to run with you. Have you found them yet?" He asked concern filling his voice. "Yes father I have." "Who?" "Max." I replied and he looked shock but still congratulated me for finding my mate. After I left my dads office I went up to my room to get a shirt because I was only in shorts my dad had given me when I was in his office. When I opened my door I was greeted by a worried Max. He rushed over to me the second I opens the door and hugged me asking me a series of questions like 'are you okay, did he hurt you, did you hurt him yadda yadda yadda'. I replayed with "yes I'm fine, no he didn't hurt me, and no I didn't hurt him" "Good." He said then pushed his lips against mine. I was shocked at first then kissed back. I stated to walk back towards my bed and pushed him down.