CHAPTER 6 - the dive

we finally got to eddies place. well, whatever you'd call it. where he was staying. it was a huge shed with glass windows, which sat around several bulging trees.

"dustin? you sure eddie is here?" i asked, holding steves hand tight.

"positive." dustin replies, "ive been here before."

we walk closer to the shed and open the door. it creaks as it opens. we walked in very causally. there he was. eddie munson. lying scares-fully on the shed floor. we all wave.

"sorry i just fell over something." eddie said, looking very embarrassed, "i wasn't scared. you  guys definitely didn't scare me."

"sure." i said.

"oh. i see. it's the older henderson. didnt think i would ever get the chance in meeting you in person." eddie said, approaching me.

steve walks in front of me, taking my hand.

"well i think you lost that chance eddie." steve said.

"oh really? harrington." eddie said, "so you're with the henderson girl now. *looking at nancy and then back at us* how long has this been going for?"

"six and a half months." i said, "and-"

"i believe that's enough." nancy said, "eddie, we have come here for help. not to chat about our relationships."

"right. so what do you guys want?" eddie asked.

"help. information that's what we came for." i said.

"right then." eddie answers, "we have an hour til i have to change to another hiding spot, so what do you guys know?"

"right so we spoke with a guy in an asylum called victor creel." nancy said.

"and?" eddie asked.

"AND he was the very first person to ever get visions and have people killed aka all his family by this vecna guy." i added.

"and now what you guys need is my story?" eddie asked.

"yes. that would be helpful." i asked.

"well then. i took chrissy cunningham back to my place one evening as she wanted help. i suggested dr6gs to her and she went with it. i went to get some and also show her my guitar but when i came back she was stood still and her eyes turned the other way. i thought i was dreaming until she started floating and her legs and her arms turned in and cracked. she fell to the floor and then i knew she was dead." eddie told us, "i ran away thinking when the police arrive in the morning, they'd think it was me. the people around the area, i don't know about red over there *pointing at max* does but they all think i serve satan or something. but before you ask, i promise i don't. it's just a lie that people like jason throw around as a pathetic stupid joke. like dude, it's not even funny."

"right." steve said.

"no no eddie we believe you." dustin said, "don't we guys?"

*we all nod in agreement*

"great, listen guys, if you want more information or help, you need to follow me and go to a new hiding spot." eddie told us, "i think people like jason and his basketball gang will start following us."