CHAPTER 5. - trapped

so while you were gone. we kinda told dustin, robin and erica to leave us. now we're here. in this plain and dark room.

"who do you work for?" the guard asked us.

"scoops. scoops ahoy" steve said, laughing.

"scoops. ahoy." the guard echoed.

"what the hell?!" steve shouted, "LOOK AT MY OUTFIT! LOOK AT MY OUTFIT! YOU THINK WE JUST WEAR THIS? AS A SPY UNIFORM?"

"how did you get in?" the guard asked.

"i told you, my delivery didn't come. And me and my co-workers, thought it was left at loading dock" steve told them again, "and we went in the room, and then it turned into an elevator."

"and and then we dropped! and then next we know," i say, "we open our eyes and we are in this magnificent facility!"

*steve continues* "but i swear to god, nobody knows about us, nobody saw us. you could just let us go, all right? and we won't tell anyone about this, okay? shit happens, life goes on"

*i continue* "you know what icecream is right?everyone loves icecream!! if you let us go, we won't tell anyone and we will give you endless supplies of scoops ahoys best icecream! huh? yeah sound good?"

*the guards come up to us with a sharp piece of equipment, they were going to drug us for sure*

"hey hey hey!! get your hands of us!!" steve shouted.

"shit shit steve!!" i screamed.

*steve kicked the guards just as they injected us*

*steve took out a sharp knife and ripped the rope*

"lets get out of here. now." steve told me.

steve took my hand and ran out of the door as quick as we could. we ran to a door and we saw dustin, erica and robin standing and waiting for us.

steve quickly opened the round door and he took my hand and we jumped through.

"oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. did we literally just escape a literal russian facility? did you actually fight a russian guard? no wait. several russian guards? im actually shitting myself right now steve *then i back up in a corner, steve holds my wrists and then my hands to calm me down*"

"it's okay millie" he said to me, "breathe in"

*i started to breathe in*

*and breathe out* he told me, "any better? we can take it slow now i think".

"yeah im okay thanks." i said.

*i reached up to him and kissed him on the cheek*

"hey. lovebirds. let's go!" robin said, "we haven't got all evening!"

*walking down stairs*

"mill, im not feeling that great." steve told me, "my ears are literally ringing and my throat is tightening up."

"im not going to lie steve, i feel the same way." i replied, "guys how long have we got to go?"

"i guess it would be quicker to take that american designed elevator," robin suggested, "not the russian one this time"