Being sent to Hogwarts a month early

Synopsis: Izuku had gotten the letter when he was living alone and learned he was able to live at Hogwarts for now so he came to the building and wanted to introduce himself to the teachers and ghosts.
————————————————————

Izuku was on a train with Professor Mcgonnagol (tell me in the comments if I spelt that wrong) in front of him. She was here to personally escort him to Hogwarts and she was wondering about his background. So she decided to ask Izuku,"So Mr.Midoriya tell me a little bit about yourself. If you want to that is."

Izuku replied with,"Umm Ok. Well my life started of amazing, I had a father and a loving mother, I had my best friend Bakugo. Then when I turned four I didn't have a quirk and my father left me and my mom because of it. Everyone around me was bullying me, at least I had my wonderful friend Kaachan as backup still. My mother was there the most for me and I love her for it. I wanted to keep it from her, but I couldn't and she always helped me feel better. Then I gained my quirk in a way I'm not allowed to say, and met people who cared about me, but then it happened (tears started appearing in his eyes). When my mother died I wanted nothing to do with Japan. She was there and then she wasn't and I felt it was all my fault (full on crying now). I miss everyone, but it hurt everyone too much to stay and Nezu knew Dumbledore so he asked him if I could come here and he agreed. That helped a little, but I still want to just be with my mom again." He was proper bursting his tears out now. Mcgonnagol looked a bit broken at seeing this so she decided to wrap her arms around him and calm him down. Izuku smiled at this action and for the rest of the journey it was very quiet.

————————————————————

Eventually they arrived and Dumbledore met the boy at the door with some chocolate. Izuku smiled at this action and bowed,"Arigato Sensei." Dumbledore then said to Izuku,"Now I know you aren't magical, but you will have to learn with the rest of the students, spells are when you get a break, just having to sit there. Since, you can't actually do anything there." Izuku nodded and Dumbledore then gave him a tour of the building. He showed him all the rooms and introduced him to everyone. He then led Izuku to his room (Sorting Hat has a year long rest in this, so he doesn't have a house yet so it's just a normal room). Izuku packed away and then went down for some food. He felt a bit of a weird aura off of Snape, but other than that he was excited for the year to start. He could already tell he would end up going on many adventures and was ready to take them. He was ready for the new challenge, Surviving in a school for magical students, but doing so without magic.

——————————————————
Other chapters will be longer it's just really an introduction. Sorry that this took so long to get out, I've been focusing on so many other stories that I haven't had time to write it.