004. boy on the plane

Start from the beginning

●○

LIKED BY KIMBERLYREED AND OTHERS
REMINGTONJAMES, pais said that the boy she sat by on the plane was really cute
TAGGED, paisleyjames

VIEW COMMENTS.

USERNAME, they're so cute

USERNAME, where r they going ?

KIMBERLYREED, have fun ❤️❤️
REMINGTONJAMES, love u kim 🤍

USERNAME, i hate them sm
USERNAME, give a valid reason-

PAISLEYJAMES, he was!
SOLHARDYMUSIC, did you get his number tho?
PAISLEYJAMES, no, i know his name though! and where he's from!
SOLHARDYMUSIC, why did you not ask for his number paisley
PAISLEYJAMES, maybe because i was nervous nate 🤨

COLBYBROCK, so who is this dude
REMINGTONJAMES, gonna have to ask pais

USERNAME, why are colby and nate in her comments

USERNAME, colby and nate coming in and acting like paisley's fucking brothers >>>>

REMINGTON AND Paisley made their way outside of the airport, their bags dragging behind them. The youngest James daughter was still smiling from her interaction on the plane with the boy next to her, her face completely red. Outside of the building stood Sam, Colby, and Nate. Sam held his camera in his hands.

"It's Remington and Paisley!" He said as the girls walked up. They both waved to the camera before giving hugs to each of the boys. "Remi is exploring with us later!" Sam said, giving her a side hug and holding up the camera to see the two of them. She gave a thumbs up.

After a few moments, Sam turned the camera off. Paisley and Nate were talking about the boy from the plane, "So, what was his name?" Nate asked as Paisley hugged Sam.

"He said Vincent Willard. He's my age and from Seattle." Paisley told them. Colby's arm slid around Remington's shoulder, she leaned into his side slightly.

The boys all nodded, "Look for his Instagram in the car. I wanna see what he looks like without the mask."

"Where's Seth?" Remington questioned. Colby took her bag; Nate took Paisley's. She knew she would see Seth later on but she was curious on where he was.

"He had some calls to make. He's back at the hotel," Sam said as they reached the car. He and Colby put their bags in the trunk.

They all got into the car. Nate and Sam were up front, Nate driving. She gave him the address to her aunt's house, he put it into Google Maps. Colby, Remington, and Paisley sat in the back, Paisley waiting for her Instagram to load.

Colby stared at Remington for a little bit before she looked back and met his gaze. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips which made Colby smile too.

"I missed you," he whispered to her.

She shrugged, "You saw me right before you left, like, three days ago."

"I know," he nodded, "I can still miss you, Rems. I wish you would do more videos with us."

She wished she did too. Remington loved making these videos with her best friends and she started to appear in more of them since The Conjuring and the Shanley Hotel videos. It didn't matter to fans that she had taken a break from being on the channel. When she returned, there seemed to still be fans of Sam and Colby that absolutely hated her guts.

"I missed you too," she replied, chewing on the inside of her cheek.

"I found him! Vinniewillard on Instagram!" Paisley exclaimed with a grin. Remington leaned over as her sister handed her the phone. She looked through his photos, looking at some of them with Colby.

"He is cute, Pais!"

Paisley pressed her lips together, "I told you!"

Remington handed the phone to Sam who scrolled through Vinnie's pictures. When they reached a stop sign, Sam showed Nate a few pictures as traffic continued to pass by. Nate took the phone into his hands and with a smile handed it back to Paisley.

"You're following him now," he said, turning left into Lansing. Paisley's face turned red again. "Is this it?" Nate asked, slowly pulling into a driveway of a two story home.

"Yep," Remington told him and he parked the car, "Do you guys wanna come see them?"

Sam grabbed one of the bags from the trunk, "We should probably get back to Seth, but we can come get you around two tomorrow. The tour is at three."

Remington nodded as she put her hand on the handle of her suitcase, "Okay, well, thank you guys. I appreciate it." The boys smiled, each of them giving the girls hugs again, "see you tomorrow!" Remi called as she knocked on the door.

Nate backed out of the driveway when Elise opened the door. "Hi, girls," she said gently as she let them in, "It's so good to see you two." Elise was their mother's sister who they used to always see as kids.

"It's good to see you too," Paisley smiled, hugging her aunt and then Remi did the same.

"Your uncle should be home soon," the two nodded as two more people stepped into the room.

It was their cousin, Stella, and a girl neither recognized, "Hey, guys," Stella smiled, wrapping her arms around both of them, "This is my girlfriend, Andi."

She had brown eyes and dark brown hair that surely reached her lower back, but it was dutch braided. Strands of baby hairs framed her tanned skin, "Andrea, but everyone calls me Andi." She explained.

"I'm Remington," the girl introduced, holding out her hand, "It's nice to meet you."

Andi shook her hand and then Remington's was replaced by her sister's, "Paisley."

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
we're gonna act like dixie and
charli aren't sisters-