Chapter 2

"We're here." Dylan says, which snaps me out of my thoughts. When I look up, I see my house, and notice that the house next to ours is no longer for sale....

"I thought he we were going to your house." I state, hoping that he doesn't live in the house next to ours.

"We are at my house, it's the one next to that dump over there."

"That dump, is my house."

"Ouch."

I get out of the car, and slam the door behind me. I open the door to my house, and race upstairs into my room. I slam the door behind me, not caring about how my parents will probably yell at me.

"Skylar."I hear someone yelling outside my window, and immediately recognize the voice, Dylan.

I walk over to the window, and slowly open it to see Dylan, and his stupid smirking face.

"What do u want?"I hiss, still mad at him for calling my house a dump.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to come in my room, and have some fun?"He says while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Dream on."I say, clearly showing that I am disgusted.

"I will, you shall enchant my dreams, and then we will-"

"Ew, I don't want to hear about you and your perverted dreams."

"Suit yourself, but you are missing out."

"I don't think so."I shut my window before he can respond, and lay in my bed.

Why would Dylan, the new bad boy, be interested in me of all people. Knowing guys like him, he would probably just use me, and then once he was done with me, he throw me away.

I once dated a guy like him, his name was Alex. He was the baddest of the bad boys, but he was great, at first. At first he kissed me sweetly, but then he got rough, and crossed my line. I then dumped him, and he wouldn't except it.

Days after days, he would abuse me, hitting me and leaving scars that will lasts forever. These saves will not last as long as my mementoes though, and my fear of getting hurt by someone like Alex, again.

Therefore, I cannot fall in love with Dylan. He may seem sweet, but so did Alex, and that relationship ended badly. No matter how hot, sweet, and wonderful he seems...I refuse to fall in love with him.

~~~~~

I wake up, and get ready for school. I forget about yesterday, and head downstairs to get breakfast.

"Honey the bus will get here in 5 minutes, so hurry up."my mom says. I have to ride a bus, because my parents are to lazy to get me a car, and let me drive to school myself.

After I eat my breakfast, I get on the bus and sit in the only available seat, which is next to Dylan...great(she says sarcastically).

"Hey beautiful."Dylan says with a murk plastered across his face. I sit next to the window, and try to ignore him. To get my mind off of things, I start to write in my diary. I write in my diary a lot, and I wrote a lot about Dylan yesterday, and how he is a jerk, as well as hot and sweet and...

"What's this?"Dylan asks as he rips my diary out of my hands.

"Give it back!"I scream at him before jumping on him trying to get my diary.

Of course he wins, and shoved my diary into his backpack. I give up, and try sitting back on the seat, but notice that his arms are around my waist keeping me stuck sitting on his lap...like a 3 year old. I struggle and squirm, and his grip on me only get tighter.

"Trying to get away, I see. If I were you, I would give up now because I am a LOT stronger then you."He says while smirking, and looking adorable while doing it. I wish he would kiss me right now, his lips are so kissable and plump and-

"What's going on in that head of yours, are you checking me out again?"He says with a grin/smirk on his face.

"Maybe."I whisper to myself, thinking no one will hear me, but of course Dylan does.

"At least you admitted it, unlike most girls." My face is so red, I think people can literally see steam coming out of my ears...great.

Not only does the bad boy have my diary, he also is toying with my emotions