Chapter 6

"I can explain."I said to my friends who looked puzzled with a hint of mad.

"Go ahead, I'd like to hear this one."Pepper says with her arms crossed.

"He made the first move."I said quickly, and they could clearly see that I was nervous and upset.

"But you didn't resist him."Jezz said, discussed at what she just saw.

"I'm sorry guys, I really am, I didn't know what would happen, and I thought he was better then Alex, and that he would love me, and-."I was cut off as I started crying and crawled onto my bed.

"It's ok, I know that what Alex did was wrong, but other guys are gonna be like him. We won't let Dylan hurt you like Alex did."Maddy said while hugging me and calming me down.

"I'm just so scared Maddy, what if he is gonna be like Alex, and I sorta like him, but I know that I can't."I said and started slowly crying again.

"I will rip his throat out and feed it to a lion, if he is like Alex...and then I will rip his limbs apart, burn them, and then shoot his face, and-"Pepper said, but I cut her off.

"Ok, we get it, u are the most overprotective friends that I have."I say as I lightly chuckle

"I don't know about you guys, but I am tired. I am going to bed, and you should to the same."I say before crawling under my covers, and closing my eyes.

I wonder if Dylan will be like Alex, I mean...he is sorta like him. For one thing, they are both bad boys. As far as I know, Dylan is a stereotypical bad boy like Alex. They'll convince you that you're in love, and then leave you in the blink of an eye.

I loved Alex. I put me all into what we had. I thought we would grow old together, and be true and honest to each other. Let's just say I was wrong.

I'll never forgive myself for that. I don't know how I couldn't see what he was doing. He was manipulating me. He was a great actor, pretending to be in love, and then leaving me for the next girl who was naive and gullible enough to fall for his game.

I fell for his game. I was an idiot. I believed every word he said. He still wants me too. I seem him on the hallways, and he looks at me with a look that says 'you are still mine no matter what you think' and scares the crap out of you.

I can't believe I trusted Alex. I told him everything. I told him my whole life. I told him my plans for the future. I told him that I loved him. Turns out I lied, but who cares...cause so did he.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up."Pepper shouts while jumping on my bed.

"Why?"I ask while trying to cover my head with my pillow. She ripped the pillow off of my head, and started jumping on me again.

"We have school!"Jezz says from the other end of my bed, packing up her stuff, and wearing jeans and a Disney Cinderella t shirt.

"Crap."I mutter under my breath, before getting up and picking out an outfit. I chose white shorts, a yellow flowery shirt, and my white converse. I quickly put them on, and do my hair and makeup.

"Beautiful."Maddy says before walking out the door. She is wearing white shorts also, a peacock shirt, and pink keds. I walk out the door, and see my friends walking out the front door. I'm usually quick to get ready, but I woke up late in my defense.

"Wait up."I yell to my friends as we say the bus pull up. I see Dylan by the bus stop, and remember what happened last night, and a blush forms on my cheeks. I walk up to the bus and get on, I sit in a seat near the back of the bus. Dylan, of course, had to sit next to me...note the sarcasm.

"This seat is taken."I say to Dylan before shoving him over. He doesn't resist me, and just slowly moves over to the seat across from me.

We sat on the bus for 5 minutes before I said something.

"Why did you kiss me last night?"I ask Dylan quietly so no one will hear.

"Why not?"He shrugs and then returns to looking out the window. Why not?hmmm. I just met you, and we aren't dating!!!

"Why should you?"I ask crossing my arms.

"I got bored, so I tried kissing you, you aren't the best kisser, but your cherry lipgloss does taste good."He says and winks. I scrunch up my nose, and look at my phone.

What is he doing to me? He is so annoying, yet so perfect. Kill me now...