xii. signatures and silent treatment

Começar do início

THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE, CLIENT'S GUIDE, AND ITINERARY GO AS FOLLOWS:

     Preface: Monday through to Friday, one hour shall be shared between client and marketer during a lesson time chosen based on which classes are shared between the two parties. These hours shall be confirmed by the marketer when the time comes.

     Day one: First date to assess initial stance on dating and  l̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ and dinner spent at the Slytherin table.

     James shuddered at the thought. An action with absolutely no justification because it was, after all, James that had brought this on himself. Nonetheless, this would all need a lot of getting used to. Briefly trailing his eyes along the rest of the print, James could see where Bronwyn had made several altercations to personalise the itinerary just for him.

     Day two: B̶r̶e̶a̶k̶f̶a̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ lunch at the Slytherin table.

     Bronwyn had scribbled something underneath this, her own handwriting standing out amongst the standard font.

     this is your one and only birthday reminder, potter :)

     Shaking his head, only slightly amused by her footnote, James carried on.

     Day three: B̶r̶e̶a̶k̶f̶a̶s̶t̶ a̶n̶d̶ dinner at the house table of the client, followed by an evening activity of the marketer's choice.

     Day four: Lunch a̶n̶d̶ d̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ in a location of the client's choice.

     Day five: B̶r̶e̶a̶k̶f̶a̶s̶t̶ and dinner at the house table of the client, followed by an evening activity of the client's choice.

     Day six: Breakfast a̶n̶d̶  l̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ at the house table of the client. Homework/studying session in an agreed location.

     Day seven: O̶N̶L̶Y̶ b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶f̶a̶s̶t̶ at the Slytherin table is  r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ for the seventh day due to the second and final date, planned by the client for a final assessment, at their chosen time of day.

     Total hours:
     - 5 hours out of 25 hours of weekday lessons (Mon-Fri)
     - Varying hours for weekdays outside of school hours (depends on the condition of the client)
     - 4 hours on the weekend

          The word date suddenly stuck out to him (the word "condition" also stood out what was he, a patient? but he dismissed that quickly), causing his eyes to flicker back to the top of the page again. James shuddered once more upon remembering that tomorrow was his very first date with Bronwyn Ward.

    "I AM WELL AWARE IT WAS YOUR DECISION, NOT MINE, BUT PLEASE, for the love of God, don't subject me to your complaining about the swine."

     Andromeda Black had always been fond of Bronwyn's business, helping out in any way she could. However, upon hearing that this week's client is none other than the boy that Bronwyn whines most about in this world, ─ the loveable, James Potter ─ Andromeda isn't so convinced that this business is going to be as enjoyable as it usually is.

     Bronwyn had taken their two dormmates' departure to breakfast as her queue to tell Andromeda of her weekly plans. Which technically meant her business schedule for the next seven days.