-Chapter 23: Tae, go back to your planet-

Suga's POV

(next day)

I take my phone out to text Seo Ah. Taehyung enters my studio with Yeontan. He stares at my phone and asks, "Can I see it?" I hold my phone even tighter and scream, "Andwae! I don't want anyone to think that I call them 'crazy sasaengs'. I really need to thank Seo Ah's manager for throwing her phone into the fishbowl. Poor me, I almost had a heart attack after seeing what you sent Seo Ah that day!" He chuckles and unbuttons his collar button while fanning his face. "Poor fishes! Anyways, why is it so hot in here? I guess it's because of me!" he says with a conceited smile. His silky black suit, unbuttoned Gucci satin shirt, honey brown eyes, and tousled brown hair made him look ethereal. Hey! I'm just stating facts!

He then asks, "Hyung, do you like Seo Ah?"

"Tae, I get it, I get that you're really bored right now. But I ain't jobless so let me do my work."

"Hyung, then, in that case, I'll talk to her. She is kinda pretty-"

"I. LIKE. HER. Happy?....My god!"

He giggles and continues, "Yoongi hyung, I was just joking! You look like a dumpling when you're jealous! Anyways, why do you like her?"

"To be honest, there are many answers to this riddle. It's just that when I see her acting like a puppy or when she's totally clueless about what's going on or when she's going through a hard time, I just get a weird feeling. I feel like I need to protect her at any cost and ensure that her smile never fades, I subconsciously think that it's my duty. It's the same way a museum curator feels when he sees an art piece and wants to preserve its beauty. Well... why do I sound like Namjoon?"

"Damn hyung, I'm proud of you! Man, I was so impress-ed! You possible love."

Oh, come on! Namjoon screwed him up after that interview, and he continues to talk like this? I give up. I open Kakao Talk to text Seo Ah.

Me: Hi.

Peanut: Heyyy! Watcha doin?

Me: What are you doing?

Peanut: srsly? Nvm. Just chillin...

Me: come to my studio.

Peanut: why? Yah! Even I'm a busy model!

Me: Just come to my studio.

Peanut: Aishhhh... go die! I ain't coming. Oh, wait! Is someone missing me? 😏

Me: -_- I'm telling everyone your top secret

(a few minutes later)

Peanut: NO! I JUST FORCED JI EUN TO WAKE UP. SHE'S DRIVING ME TO YOUR STUDIO

Me: good.

Peanut: Ten more minutes and I will be there!

Me: thanks.

Peanut: T_T what secret? Being ticklish isn't a secret.

Me: Of course not!

Peanut: WHAT SECRET???

Me: Idk nan molla... if it's a secret, how am I supposed to know?

Peanut: YOU. CONCEITED. CAT. I'M. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU!!!

I smile and look at Taehyung playing a video game. I run a hand through my hair and stammer, "Umm... Tae, Seo Ah is c-coming so umm... could you like... umm... check on Jimin or..." He doesn't move, I cough loudly to catch his attention. He raises his eyebrows and removes his AirPods, "Hyung, did you call me?" I just sigh and gesture him to go away. He leaves the studio with a pout while still playing the video game. After a few minutes, I hear someone talking outside my studio, near the door.