Chapter 7: Eren!

✧༺⚔️༻✧

Today everyone has a day off so Mikasa, Eren, Armin and you decided to go into town for a bit and look at some shops.

As the quartet is walking through the market you walk past the church which had also set up a stand and is trying to sell their religion bibles.

"You there! Man with the black gloves and purple eyes!" A pastor asks and you walk over to him.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Have you found Jesus yet?"

"Nah, but once I do I'll be sure to direct the poor fellow to you."

"Ah, not a believer I see."

"Only thing I believe in is the fact that Jean is probably an offspring of a horse, who knows maybe God just wanted to fuck with him."

"I'm not really sure what you're saying, my son."

"I'm saying if there is some geezer up there, with a big white beard, he's a world heavyweight cunt."

"I'm sorry did you just call God a c-word?"

"Yeah. He's got a hard-on for mass murder and making giant nude man-eating monsters and his big old answer to the existential clusterfuck that is humanity and Titans is to nail his own bleeding son to a plank. That is a cunt move. Come on, even you got to agree with me there. We should lob the fucking Colossal Titan at him, get it over and done with. You know what I'm saying?"

Armin walks up to you and tries to get you away.

"Hey Y/N, come on man."

You walk away but say one last thing.

"Hey, think about it, I'm here all day."

You walk back to Mikasa, Eren and Armin and the brother-sister duo is laughing a lot.

"That was great! They've been irritating people all day!" Eren says.

"Not surprised they do." You say.

"If only Shadis had accepted that kind of talk to him, I'd have laughed a lot more in our years of training." Mikasa says.

"If only, you look cute when you laugh."

Mikasa once again buries half her face in her scarf.

"Thanks, you too... "

You get flustered and blush so you look away.

Eren and Armin look between you and Mikasa for a few seconds baffled at how neither of you hadn't figured it out yet.

"... Holy shit you're both so fucking oblivious it's unbearable!" Eren yells.

"Huh?" You ask confused.

Eren looks at you with a blank expression.

"... You've got to be kidding, right?"

"My guy kidding about what?"